• LAB TESTS ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • NO OPINION

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GEORGE YOUNG

OK FELLA'S, I'VE SPOKEN WITH BIGHIE A FEW MONTHS AGO ABOUT GETTING LAB TESTS DONE ON GEAR, AND THEN LL THE SHIT HAPPENED WITH MOVING THE BOARD SO IT GOT STOPPED DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS...

I'M TIRED OF READING POSTS BY PEOPE WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT, WHO THINK THEY HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT IS OR ISN'T IN THE GEAR THEY HAVE....

SO LET ME HERE YOUR OPINIONS....

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE LAB RESULTS ON THIS BOARD??? OF COURSE IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ON A DONATING MEMBER SECTION, AND IT'S ONLY FAIR....

HOW MANY WOULD DONATE A MEASLY $5-$10 A MONTH TO CONSTANTLY KEEP FRESH TESTS ON THE FORUM??

IF THE FUNDING IS RIGHT, I CAN ESTIMATE THAT WE CAN HAVE WELL OVER 100 DIFFERNENT PRODUCTS TESTED WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS...

HOW DOES THIS SOUND???

GY....

ill donate. ill even make some homebrew tren if that could get tested, id love to know how much actualy makes it through to the final product.

Just to clarify, yes GY and I had talked about this and I like the idea a lot.

And Thank You GY for making this thread, it will be nice to see the results of this poll so we can see if we are wasting our time.

One thing I would like to make sure everyone is aware of is that I DO NOT plan on making a forum where only the people who donated can see the results. Thats opening ourselves up to having a segregated board. My plan is that every board member will be able to see the results, guests will not, and a list of who donated to the testing will be present in that forum. But thats about it, I dont want to start dividing the board in a sense. So really the plan is to basically leave it open to the members whether or not they want to donate. Obviously if not enough people donate for the lab testing then very few products will end up getting tested and we may squash the forum if it is lacking. Its a forum and idea that will ultimately be in the hands of you members.

It would be all up to the person. No matter what, any donation you make will add up and allow us to get items tested for you members as a whole.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR BACK FROM THE LAB, BUT FROM WHAT I GATHERED, HERE'S WHAT THE TESTS RUN....

$90 FOR THE 1ST ESTER (TEST. PROP, DECA, EQ...ETC.)

$60 FOR A SECOND ESTER (BD LABS TREN/PROP, TESTOVIRON...ETC)

$30 FOR THE THIRD ESTER AND UP (T400, SUSTANON, OMANDREN, BD LABS TREN/PROP/EQ...ETC.)

SO JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, SOME EXAMPLES ARE BELOW.

QV PROPIONATE WOULD BE $90

ARANDA ARATEST WOULD BE $150

T400 WOULD BE $180

SUSTANON WOULD BE $210

NOW, IF EACH MEMBER DONATED A MEASLY $5-$10 A MONTH, AND YOU FIGURE THERE ARE ABOUT 900 MEMBERS... IF EVEN HALF DONATED $5 A MONTH, THAT'S $4500 A MONTH.... THAT'S 50 SINGLE ESTER TESTS A MONTH....

BY THIS ALONE, WE CAN NOT ONLY TEST A BATCH OF GEAR TO MAKE SURE WHAT IS BEING PRODUCED IS A LEGITMATE PRODUCT, BUT WE CAN TEST NEWER BATCHES AS THEY COME OUT TO MAKE SURE THE COMPANIES ARE STAYING ON TOP OF THERE GAME....

I'VE ALREADY TALKED TO QUITE A FEW SUPPLIERS WHICH WILL REMAIN NAMELESS AND ALL THE GEAR IS ALREADY BEING DONATED, WE JUST NEED FUNDAGE TO GET THE TESTS DONE....

WHAT OTHER BOARD DO YOU KNOW OF THAT NOT ONLY GIVES YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED ABOUT GEAR BUT THE PROOF THAT YOUR GEAR IS LEGIT AS WELL... WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE THIS THE BEST BOARD ON THE NET, AND THIS CAN'T JUST BE DONE BY THE STAFF ALONE, IT HAS TO BE DONE BY US MEMBERS AS WELL....

GY...

Just my own input, if you get lab tests, could you specifically ask to have the GCMS graphs included? I like to see them, and they clarify the results much more. Depending on what test they specifically do, you may have to ask them to run an additional test, which if that costs more..Id understand if you skipped it all together.

EVERYTHING THAT THEY INCLUDE IN THERE TESTING WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LAB RESULTS THAT ARE SHIPPED BACK TO US... EVERYTHING THAT THEY USE AND THE METHODS THEY USE WILL BE INCLUDED AND ANYTHING EXTRA THEY NEED TO DO WILL ALSO COST EXTRA... I HAVE NO PROBLEMS DOING THE EXTRA TESTS, BUT I THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS THIS TEST. IF ANYBODY ELSE DOES, FEEL FREE TO POST THAT YOU'RE INTERESTED, BUT ONLY IF YOU WILL BE DONATING TO THE CAUSE AS WELL....

GY....

yes definitley include the GC, HPLC, HNMR etc. graphs for us and any solvents or techniques they used. i would definitely love to see these.

I was about to say that Im prob the only one interested in them, but then Jacked chymed in as well! Cool.

Im sure if you have all the papers, surely some graphs will be shown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back