All test enanthate or with Sust?

Powerhouse9

Next cycle I plan on running 1,000mg QV enanthate a week along with 1,000mg of Sustanon. Or should I just do 2,000 of enanthate? Would mixing the 2 create less sides since they aromatize differently or is 2,000mg just 2000 mg's and sides and gains be the same?

How much of an amateur are you man. That is a whole lot of mg's. Don't you think you are wasting some gear at that high of a dosage. We may disagree but I am one to believe in moderation of gear. Don't think you need that much but more power to you if that is waht it take to grow for you! Not to mention it is almost the same drug, don't know if I would run them together. Maybe throw in some EQ or something and save one of the test for later!

Been cycling AS for 7 years, I would hardly call that an amateur. I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions from my post. Its a legit question, I am a big boy not a rookie.

Don't get so hot bro, it's okay. We all have opinions here. It is a legit question and so is my answer, I believe in moderation and also think it makes no sense to stack sus 250 and enanthate at the same time. Just my .02, it does not mean it's wrong.

Powerhouse9 said:
Been cycling AS for 7 years, I would hardly call that an amateur. I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions from my post. Its a legit question, I am a big boy not a rookie.

Then you should know that there is no benefit to doing a sus/enanth cycle over that of a enanth alone cycle. What are your stats?

5'9" 210, I was considering the sides and wanted to know if anyone ran a similar cycle. I just didnt agree with the "how much of an amateur am I" Obviously I wanted insight not a rip as to my knowledge of high mg AS combinations. I've done numerous cycles including taking 4,000mgs a week of gear. And anyone here can rip that to shreds too. Fact is on other threads I've disclosed this and also advise against doing that much AS. I won't go higher than 2g's a week now. And what if it was 2g's a week of primobolan? Would anybody care at all? Doubt it. I am not asking if anyone cares what I do to my body just what experience and insight they have.

I just didnt agree with the "how much of an amateur am I" Obviously I wanted insight not a rip as to my knowledge of high mg AS combinations. ow. [/B]

It was not a rip man just a question taken out of context? I was not doubting your knowledge just did not understand the logic!

i have considered this just to see if it lowers the
pain of the sus...t200 enanth never hurts
me at all but organon always hurts too much
IMHO...

i got supertest last trip and keep reading that
it really has a bite...so i may go 1/2 and 1/2...

Well I havent done test in about 8 months. Until what works? For people that haven't watched me train or see what I look like, you guys sure have a scewed opinion on me. 1st off I am 5'9", and 210 at that height is not shit. I was planning on making one last run of test before I try and go clean for good. Keep upping the dose til it works? What is that suppose to mean, in that case I guess you guys should get off of Ronnie Colemans dick and others that you praise. Because these guys take 2,000mg in their sleep. So just because I am not a pro, does that mean I can't take a higher amount of gear? Last I checked it was my ass I was putting it into not yours. Don't be mad when I piss out more test than your body makes in a year.Actually my goal isn't to grow off of 2g's of test, my goal is to see how many people rip on me for it when they are still stacking andro and reading mens health.

By the way, can a MOD re-title this thread,"Only the ignorant reply!" except for the few that are straight. I thank those that replied with an open mind and concern.

Easy killer. I think the point everybody was trying to make is that after 7 years of juicing and only being 210 lbs., you should look into upping the calories not the dose. There is absolutely no reason for a guy your size to be shooting 2 grams of test a week. You could easily make killer gains with 500-750mg of test a week.

Just pic one or the other. For some people they have to take alot of mg's to make gains. Not every one is the same, its your body.

I have been off for a while, and when I started 7 years ago I weighed 170. So 40lbs of muscle isnt that bad of a feat. My arms measure at 17 1/2 inches off and 18-18 1/2 while on. Does anybody see this as small or is bleachcola trying to give me a complex? LOL

You need to look at your training and diet. I'm five' seven" 210, approx 10% bf and rarely have exceeded a gram a week.

Powerhouse9 said:
I have been off for a while, and when I started 7 years ago I weighed 170. So 40lbs of muscle isnt that bad of a feat. My arms measure at 17 1/2 inches off and 18-18 1/2 while on. Does anybody see this as small or is bleachcola trying to give me a complex? LOL

I'm not trying to say your small. At 5'9" and 210 lbs. you're a hell of alot more muscular than the average guy and should stick out in a crowd. I was just trying to point out that person your size (albeit bigger than the normal man) probably doesn't need those kinds of dosages to see results.

Back