allergic reaction to test?

I haven't heard of it. I would think the chances are low since the body makes its own testosterone. My guess is that an allergic type reaction would more likely be to the oil or solvents rather than the testosterone.

never heard of it..maybe an infected injection site, or a irritation due to how it was made but not to test. I do'n think that's possible.

No such thing...however it's possible you have an allergic reaction, due to solvents, contamination, oil,...

Its imposible to be allergic to testosterone if you are a male. otherwise you would have the reaction your entire life due to your testicles constanly producing it. maybe the oil or ba/bb but not test.

Anaphalactic shock is always possible but that's VERY rare, more likely an allergic reaction to a solvent/oil.

after studying this, yes, you can have a allergic reaction. the test u stick in ur ass isnt the same as the natural testosterone u produce. it is rare but yes u can have an allergic reaction to the different types of test.

raisin nuts said:
after studying this, yes, you can have a allergic reaction. the test u stick in ur ass isnt the same as the natural testosterone u produce.
I seriously doubt that body is going to have an allergic reaction because of a slightly different carbon isotope, is that's what you mean.

If you are talking about esters, then that's something else. I'd be curious to see any information that indicates some people can allergic reactions to esters.

Back