AllThingsMale

Slayer

Has anyone used the services offered at this website. I would like to use them to get blood work done and evaluated? Are they legit?

I think that the doctor there is a member here.

I just went to the site of pblifex and sent for info. The guy called me back in about 2 minutes. He said that over the last hour or so he got calls from three people from steroidology.

I ordered some bloodwork. Thanks for the tip Golgo.

Also I just tried to pm you but your mailbox is full. I guess a lot of people are interested in this, or else you never check your mail. I will try to pm you later. With all the mail you have to answer I hope you get back to me, after all, I started the thread.:D

Last edited:
pblifex is not for everyone. You must be minumum of 30 years old. We require blood work and medical history questionaire. All medications are sent to you directly from a US Pharmacy. We can arrange to have a nurse come to your home or office to do blood work or we can send you to a lab in your area. All medications are prescribed by a physician.

i would love to know the price of the gear because a lot of these onsites have this and the gear is very expensive

jarbulldog said:
hey bro have you ever used them www.pblifex.com? are they expensive?

Yes. I am an extreemly happy customer. You are paying for a service and that is what these guys do. They deliver on what you need. If you have a question, they will call you back with an answer with neckbreak speed. Without getting too mean, Allthingsmale wont do a phone converstion and he takes 2 weeks to return an email. NOT good service.

I am a patient of Swales(Allthingsmale) for over 2 years for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have been extremely satisfied. Excellent service and responsiveness. Swale is also on the leading edge of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). The pharmacy that works with Swale also provides great service. Allthingsmale gets my vote.

jarbulldog said:
hey bro have you ever used them www.pblifex.com? are they expensive?

I got my full blood work for $200. They sent a nurse to my office. But their HGH goes for $8 an iu. Ouch. (I have a source that sells it for less than half) The HGH is from Signature Pharmacy, and supposedly tested really well by 3M labs.

I have had some test from signature. It hurt like hell every time after an inject, so I sent it off to a lab. It came back at 180mg/ml instead of the 200 mg/ml it was supposed to be. That's my experience. I don't have a scanner or I'd post it for everybody.

theprofessional said:
I have had some test from signature. It hurt like hell every time after an inject, so I sent it off to a lab. It came back at 180mg/ml instead of the 200 mg/ml it was supposed to be. That's my experience. I don't have a scanner or I'd post it for everybody.

Thanks for the input. Is Signature a legal lab/pharmacy? Do you know anything else about them. I doubt I am going to order the HGH from them anyway, because of the cost.

Slayer - allthings male is legit. Doc Swale is amod on a couple of GRT forums.

You might might want to find a doc in your area. Check out www.tuneupyourt.com--they have physian referral section.

One big benefit of your own doc is you might be able to use health insurance to cover some of your meds and tests.

That's what I found.

Remedy--Hats off to you for posting the T-Tuneup website!

Golgo13--I have never taken 2 weeks to answer anyone's emails. I do not understand why you would write such a thing.

It can take me a few days to respond (as it does for ALL legitimate doctors), as mine is a real medical practice. I am busy seeing patients in the AllThingsMale Center for Men's Health, traveling and lecturing as I train other physicians in how to administer testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, handling my two HRT for Men Forums (which may soon become three--stay posted here!), consulting for other doctors from around the world who contact me for advice, as well as the online aspect of my practice.

However, I'm confident my patients will tell you that my cutting edge protocols are worth the small wait. My patients tend to be more intelligent, discerning gentlemen who want to be happy, healthy, and virile well into their senior years. I can also tell you that I do not have a single patient who is not a good fellow--for not everyone gets to become an AllThingsMale kind of guy.

I could not run labs for $200 because a legitimate panel which looks for the CAUSE of the hypogonadism, as well as looking for the more ominous causes of hypogonadism (brain tumors, etc) is much more than that. Then I treat the actual deficiency, based upon the cause. Most of my guys get their labs paid for by their insurance anyway, as well as their meds.

I do not do phone consultations because I would then have to pay a Transcriptionist. Every detail the patient tells me is important, and I do not want to miss anything. The way I do things, everything is automatically entered into Medical Record, and this keeps the costs down for my patients. Also, I'd be on the phone all day long. I just have never been comfortable trying to figure out how to charge for that. I do a fair amount of educating for my patients, and this would just add to that.

My Medical History Form is over 150 questions, as is appropriate for genuine medicine. We thoroughly explore every aspect of the patient's health history, and also I provide recommendations for diet and nutrition.

My patients need to have a thorough and appropriate Physical Exam, performed either by me, or their local PCP. If over the age of forty, that includes a Digital Rectal Exam. It is malpractice to prescribe testosterone without a DRE for men over the age of forty.

Speaking of age, I have a fair number of hypogonadism patients who are in their early twenties.

Finally, I only use genuine Upjohn test cyp and Androgel. My guys like getting the real thing at great prices.

Last edited:
Thanks Doc Swale. That was great info. And thanks for all of the other great posts you do to help all of us guys out.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yes, your knowledge is most appreciated.
absolutley!It is a rare find now a days to find such knowledgeble individuals on a board..I honestly don't know where some of these other boards get there info, and the amount of bad info, and bad advice is really piling up.

peace

Back