almost 2 years with 'Ology... heres my progress...(pics)

Looking good man. Your start seems to be where I am at now. I am looking to have the kind of transformation you did.

Dragon

started week 6 today.... feel great ..!!! upped the dose last week from 1cc ED to 1.5cc ED .. so it works out now to 525mg of test prop, 525 tren A, & 525 masteron a week... got about 5 weeks and a couple days left to go...
the scale has been fluctuating from 224-228lbs .. but the mirror is telling me there have been improvements lol... appetite has been insane this last week... i am always hungry and eating ...keeping it pretty clean...

got a couple pics from some halloween parties i went to this weekend .. got myself 2nd place costume contest friday night and 1st place on saturday night ..lol.. apperantly Bane is a hit!!! i havent dressed up for halloween since high school.. its been fun !!

ok .. been a lil bit since last update .. woke up today feeling really damm good .. hit the gym.. just started week 4 of my cycle .. feeling very strong .. vascular .. and have put on a few lbs.. just weighed in @231 .. and i really dont feel like i have put on any fat in these last few weeks... im sure i could be eating a bit cleaner... but everything is going great..

changed up the workout routine a bit as of this week .. going to start throwing in some cardio on 3 of my off days and lifting 3 days a week now.. i was doing a 5 day split for a while .. but i was feeling really drained and dont think i was getting enough rest to really recover ...

took a few pics to throw up here.. taking back shots with a cell phone is a real PITA... best i could do ..

Lookin sick in these pics! Fine work! Keep it up!

okay .. cut mix blast is almost over .. should be done in about a week or two been doing 1.5cc ED (525prop, 525 tren A, 525 masteron / week)... figured i would take a few pics now .. to compare later b/c im going directly from this into another 30day DNP cycle ... i feel great .. strong .. and bigger ..lol..
i have put on about 6-7lbs since i started the cut mix .. currently at 230-232lbs ..

im going to do another log thread for the DNP cycle . so this will be the last update here most likely..

Wow truly amazing work man. Its good to see people working for what they want. You put a lot of effort into changing your life and im happy it paid off for you. Anyone that says they cant loose weight is lying cause not only did you drop weight you added a ton of muscle to your body and you look great good job man.

Back