almost insane

noose

Hi guys, some of you might remember me posting a thread a while back about some homebrew i made which made my arm hard and red like sunburn.Well ive been doing some tests with different mixtures and im still getting the same problem, ok first i tried test in eo+ba 500g/ml, then i tried test in grape+ba+bb 500mg/ml, then i tried tren in eo+ba 250mg/ml and finally tren in grape+ba+bb 250mg/ml. All the above still caused the same problem which leads me to ask does anyone know what the fuck is happening! I was thinking dodgy hormones or i might be the only person i know to be affected by ba. Any thoughts???

You may be allergic to the carrier oil you're using, try a different one. I like cottonseed and safflower.

i was thinking there was something wrong with the powder but it works fine, the only problem is i cant train my delts for a week and it feels like i have a knee cap were my delt was

Seems strange. Do a test injection of 1ml deep in your glute after proper isopropyl wipage.

If it still hurts, something is bad with the gear. It could be the oil, the solvents, or the hormone. Basically you will need to switch things up to find out whats hurting. Even making a batch without any hormone to see if its the oil/solvents.

Whats the story with the test injection DougoeFre5h? dont understand what you mean, not that clued up. I'll try a mix with no gear in and see what happens

Back