Am I still too wimpy to start my first cycle ?

If you do go to a new doc I would suggest approaching them like kaname said, and just say "hey doc im feeling super sluggish, im tired all the time, I have zero energy, and its almost impossible for me to get an erection and I would like to talk to you about maybe doing trt. First explain your medical problems....then ask all your questions like, "If my test levels are low and I am put on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) would it still be safe with these medical conditions?" And any other ?'s you have. Then take the tests and get results. If you really are in the normal range play dumb. Ask the doc hows its possible for you to have all of the symptoms of low T if you really are in the normal range. And so on and so forth continuing to play stupid. From what I've heard and i could be wrong, the tests are kinda obscure and depending on what doc you have, the results can be determined how the doc wants to view them as. So if the doc is all about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then he/she wiil be more likely to prescribe trt. Basically since you have ranges the doc can say well your really falling more towards the lower side of normal so lets put you on this much and so on and so forth. Again I could be wrong but its what I've been told by a few friends who are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and were in the mid to upper normal test ranges and still got put on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by a doc. But my suggestion is that you talk with a doc about your medical issues with being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) before you take that step! Best of luck with your training

If you do decide to do AAS, please spend the time to research your shit. From the other thread, it sounds like you are uneducated on the subject. Not trying to be an ass either.

Id recommend asking a friend or anyone you may know with a medical background first. Ive had liver problems in the past which in turn lead to kidney problems, and had my sister advise me. To me this was definitely the best route so it stays off of my medical records, but not everyone can be so lucky.

For sure stay away from orals though atleast with my knowledge and background i dont see myself ever using them.

Smokey, I will say this. Judging by your previous threads and all the bashing u did when u first came on here u are the most immature 43 year old ever. I figured u were 19 or 20. Yes u deserved that so I said it. Anyways to your question. Yes I'd say go for it. You'll love the results u get just be safe and be well educated before u do anything.

Valid criticism...point taken...I wont be bashing anymore...you guys are helpful..sorry bout the bashing

Id recommend asking a friend or anyone you may know with a medical background first. Ive had liver problems in the past which in turn lead to kidney problems, and had my sister advise me. To me this was definitely the best route so it stays off of my medical records, but not everyone can be so lucky.

For sure stay away from orals though atleast with my knowledge and background i dont see myself ever using them.

Did the liver / kidney problems arise from roid usage ?

If you've had cancer don't even think about AAS. Esp kidney.
AAS increases ur rbc's which get filtered through your now 1 "good" kidney.
All the Cemo also aged ur whole body many years. Plus...you may test cancer free, but all it takes is a small tipping point to bring any lingering cancer cells back...which you def have them.

If you've had cancer don't even think about AAS. Esp kidney.
AAS increases ur rbc's which get filtered through your now 1 "good" kidney.
All the Cemo also aged ur whole body many years. Plus...you may test cancer free, but all it takes is a small tipping point to bring any lingering cancer cells back...which you def have them.

Didn't get chemotherapy, as there is no effective treatment for renal cell carcinoma at this time other than nephrectomy...I took experimental drugs for 1 year to see if the drugs can prevent the cancer from returning...they arent chemo drugs though...anyways at least I am contributing to mankind's future by being a guinea pig ....I will talk to my oncologist and see what he thinks...the worst that can happen is he'll say no way , Jose....

If I were in your situation and I was set on getting on AAS, I would start low, maybe even testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses. And I would have my bloods done at least once every 45 days to see how I was responding. I know that many people can live a good normal life with one kidney, but I have no idea what impact AAS would have..
It would really suck to end up on dialysis just to gain a little muscle for a few years, so educate yourself , weigh the risks. Just don't rush into it, you have much research ahead of you if you want to do this right.

If I were in your situation and I was set on getting on AAS, I would start low, maybe even testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses. And I would have my bloods done at least once every 45 days to see how I was responding. I know that many people can live a good normal life with one kidney, but I have no idea what impact AAS would have..
It would really suck to end up on dialysis just to gain a little muscle for a few years, so educate yourself , weigh the risks. Just don't rush into it, you have much research ahead of you if you want to do this right.

Totally agree..I need to research how having just one kidney on AAS would pan out..I'm in no rush to cycle just yet.

Didn't get chemotherapy, as there is no effective treatment for renal cell carcinoma at this time other than nephrectomy...I took experimental drugs for 1 year to see if the drugs can prevent the cancer from returning...they arent chemo drugs though...anyways at least I am contributing to mankind's future by being a guinea pig ....I will talk to my oncologist and see what he thinks...the worst that can happen is he'll say no way , Jose....

Either way you were on some man made chemical that is designed to kill cells in your body...lol
Don't do AAS unless its testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Rx'd by ur Dr.
AAS is bad enough for healthy people.

Back