Am I suffering from Enalarged heart this early on?

ImNotJacked

Long Story short

Just finished my first Cycle
Test PRO
With Andro

My Test got up to 600mg or 2CC's 3 x a week
Andro Daily

Cycle was 16 weeks.

Around week 13 I was having hard time catching breath, so I went saw doctor. Doctor stated she heard crackling when listening to heart (above it)

Put me on medication for infection

Did XRay and did bloodwork.. Looked fine..

She stated I may need a UltraSound.

Is it possible I got enlarged heart issues? or is it just a side effect?

The juice came from a friend and its was labeled test prop 10ml RED DEVIL

Need some advice.

I have had slight chest pains since uping my doses.

I guess I will take my serms and be done

Virtually impossible to have an enlarged heart after 16weeks of Test.
Most likely it's nothing, bur could be an underlying condition.
Go get the ultrasound done.

Gotcha..

Im suprised this hasnt been brought up earlier,
My EKG came up with slight abnormalties which they werent worried bout

The XRay didnt show anything

The blood work was okay.

Im confused. but Ill get that ultrasound soon.

Thanks

Not bloated.. Not horribly, I even stopped taking the andro a week ago to help minimize bloating.

I wonder if I got a bad batch, or if its something else. When the doc wanted blood work I said fine, but Im on test she goes its okay I m not testing you for test anyway.

I wonder if I ran the cycle of test Proponate too long?

The vial says 10ML of 100mg/ml

if that helps..

I worked my way up to 2CC 3x a week.. I started noticing something when I hit 1.75 CC

What were the abnormalities in the EKG?

This, plus an EKG is not very accurate.

My buddies dad had an EKG done and it showed up fine, the next day he had a heart attack turns out he had a heart condition the whole time.

Then there is the opposite, it shows up weird, but the heart seems fine 0.o

Doctors!

A few things. EKG changes from an enlarged heart are very suttle, unless it is a good cardiologist they won't pick up on it. Most likely you were holding some extra water from the increased dose of test leading to increased estrogen, therefore increased water retention and that was the crackles the doc heard. Worst case scenario is you have endocarditits due to an infection, however it would have probably shown up on the cbc with an increased white count. Could be late spike in white count though. You can get a vad if you have suffered enough damage, then bridge the vad to a transplant. I'm really just messing with you though. You had some extra fluid from the test and now you are messed up in the head because of it and being hypersensitive.

I've had an echo, EKG, all done on a heavy cycle. No issues at all. Had a leaky valve but not from gear and it's not an issue anyway.

Your good dude. I go in and out of afib like once a year and I am good. Dont over worry, one of the leading causes of heart problems IS stress. Also I have allergy induced asthma but test takes care of that because its a powerful anti histimine as well!

Some of this makes alot of sense.

Especially the part about the extra retention due to the increased amount of test.

I am still going to pursue this, I appreciate the advice, I am starting to believe that I do have allergies or astma because of allergies. I know my nasal cavities are always stuffy so I need to talk to doc about that.

Im just concerned and I know its not in my head that I have slight pain in that area of my chest.

I worried that it could be high BP? or Hypertension? Am I just covering too much fat for this kinda thing?

Im 6'2 245 right now, My shoulders, arms, calves, all cut nice.. I just tend to store alot of body fat in stomach area.. The guy told me I should prolly slim down before I start.

I welcome anymore info and I ll keep you updated.

Some of this makes alot of sense.

Especially the part about the extra retention due to the increased amount of test.

I am still going to pursue this, I appreciate the advice, I am starting to believe that I do have allergies or astma because of allergies. I know my nasal cavities are always stuffy so I need to talk to doc about that.

Im just concerned and I know its not in my head that I have slight pain in that area of my chest.

I worried that it could be high BP? or Hypertension? Am I just covering too much fat for this kinda thing?

Im 6'2 245 right now, My shoulders, arms, calves, all cut nice.. I just tend to store alot of body fat in stomach area.. The guy told me I should prolly slim down before I start.

I welcome anymore info and I ll keep you updated.

Nah, your good as far as using AAS. The only reason people recommend sliming is its easier to get gyno if your already chubby. I was chubby when I first started. Not anymore, muscle burns fat. It probably isnt in your head. Are you running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or a Serm with this cycle?

An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will cut your water for you. Nolva doesnt really. I feel your pain dude, when my heart starts beating crazy I feel like I am going to die. Just gotta stay calm about it, as soon as you stress or get anxious you get an adrenallin release that will make the problem worse than what it really is. If you didnt have any bad results on the ECG echocardiogram then you are good. Its accurate enough to justify opening someone up for open heart surgery, so........I would say your good to go brother!

Dude,..I'm sorry,..but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
If you're that paranoid and uneducated about AAS and it's side effects then you should NEVER take them again.
A few hundred milligrams of testosterone for a few months won't give you an enlarged heart,..stop watching after-school specials and grow a set of balls.
I'm sorry bro, but really?.....REALLY????lololololol

You're fine haha.

I had pericarditis,..it hurt like fuck and I thought that I was having a heart attack,..the ECG showed wall damage on my heart and I was rushed off to have an Angiogram. Turned out I didn't have a heart attack, instead it was a virus that caused my pericardium to swell with fluid.
You're fine bro.

Okay bro, You make a point.. I felt stupid but shit hurt man. I mean its not like I just went in for a check up I was having legit chest pain.

Im curious how did you get the infection did you get it from the AAS? or what, I never heard of getting an infection near the heart

Honestly dude,...the only thing that makes sense is that I smoked a joint with a dude outside of a bar in Hamilton,..my body decided to attack the virus by pumping my pericardium with fluid,..hence, pericarditis.
It felt like a 100lbs was sitting on my lungs...I was given aspirin at the ER and 30 minutes later I felt great.
Apparently there were a dozen or so cases in Hamilton the week that I had mine,...I was told that some people are more susceptible to it. Still, it was scary.
Sorry if I was a jerk man, I didn't mean to be, I know that heart stuff is always scary.

You don't have an enlarged heart after 1 cycle of test. If anything that would be a side effect of EXTREME LONGTERM use, and probably have other outside sources contributing to it. Professional wrestlers often die of an enlarged heart and that is due to AAS coupled often with Growth Hormone and more often than not those guys have substance abuse problems like cocaine and other drugs. You are fine, I've personally driven myself to the hospital on two occassions thinking I was having a heart attack, both times they told me my heart was in great shape and I was having a panic attack. This was brought on by my mind, which is a very powerful thing if you work yourself up. I've cycled on and off for 10 years and have done doses that blow what you were taking out of the water. I also battled addiction in my early 20s where I was selling and snorting massive amounts of cocaine and drinking heavy along with AAS. I'm 31 now and do not have any vices. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. It's funny because I relate to you in the fact that everytime the doctor gives me a clean bill of health, I'm thinking it can't be right, but it is.The human body is very resilient and much sturdier than you can imagine as long as you treat it right, not only will it maintain under small amounts of stress, but also repair itself from past abuse you put it through. Again, follow through with your doctor, but I'm sure you're fine. Let us know when you find out.

Okay bro, You make a point.. I felt stupid but shit hurt man. I mean its not like I just went in for a check up I was having legit chest pain.

Im curious how did you get the infection did you get it from the AAS? or what, I never heard of getting an infection near the heart

Bacterial endocarditis is one of a few that comes to mind.

Some steroids are not that healthy for the heart too, like deca for instance (studies available in human athletes).

Cycling in general will cause some degree of cardiac hypertrophy over time last I checked. But most of the few longitudinal studies have had methodology issues, etc, so it is hard to say how long and how much gear you have to use before it poses a cardiac health hazard. A short cycle of test-nah.

Bottom line-the dangers of cycling are generally overplayed by the media and all, but there are some actual risks involved, and some are of a cardiac nature. Tons of people use juice and have no issues for decades, but to use the "if everyone jumped off a bridge..." analogy...use your head and make informed decisions and put your health first if cycling ever seems to be at odds with your health.

Guys, I appreciate the help! It means alot..
I have been taking the anti-biotic she gave and I am feeling better.. I am monitoring it.. After my serms I ll go do my ultra sound and see whats up.

So if I get clean bill of health and chest pain is gone then Ill take some time to rest and go for another cycle and watch it close.

I keep aspirin with me at all times.. I m learning here and I have to admit its important to respect the drug, and respect the work it takes. Not too just fear it.

I appreciate all the words of advice and Im going to keep an eye on it.. I keep you guys updated and continue to educate myself.

Sad thing is Im more concerned right now with being off and loosing gaines lol I mean fearful as hell but it happens a little bit, im sure its to be expected.

Back