Am I the only one questioning myself when its time to inject?

blup

Test is best in test.
Ive done a mere six injections sofar, growing more confident with each, but Ive been wondering for a couple of weeks now:

Am I the only one questioning myself when its time to inject?

Basically the thought "what the hell am I doing?" comes to mind when I sit there preparing the injection site with an alcohol pad, or when Im just waiting for the oil to slowly disappear from the syringe into the thigh.

The very first few times it all felt very surreal, but as I said, Ive gotten more used to it, and who knows - it might be second nature one day.

Gotta love becoming philosophical at times!

Yeah, you are, you fucking pansy.

ok, lol, not really

I ask myself "WTF am I doing?" all the time over all sorts of things.

Well....

Honestly bro I think that is a normal thought to have if you are coming from the perspective of "I can't believe i am actually sitting here injecting myself with steroids". I mean it is against the law #1 (in the states anyway), and if you look at it from an ethical standpoint, I can see that it could cross your mind. I mean it is highly debated as far as what harm it actually does to the body, society definately frowns on us users.

As you know it just boils down to a personal decision, and later it is an addiction for many of us. But yes i have asked myself that before also......then I get this overwhelming urge to be stronger and bigger and better and that impulse is the one that wins out.

That kind of thought has gone through my head once or twice, then I look at StoneCold's avatar and the world is OK.

Dont worry bro, once you start to get a taste of the good life you will know why. I dont like to leave anything stock.

I get my steroids prescribed legally, I think steroids are as immoral as gaining an advantage because of an extra meal or a good supplement (which means not at all), and I had to do plenty of IM injections (and still do) because of medical reasons. So actually I don't have a problem whatsoever.

Besides, I can't fool myself in thinking we should act like we're still in the dark ages.

Well I dont have any moral issues with it, and the question only lasts a short moment, I know Ive already made my decision - I did that when I decided to order the gear, then there was no turning back.

But it still is a rather "unnatural" situation that Im not yet fully used to, and that 99 % of the population will never experience.

Though it feels good to know that Im capable of doing it. Ive already hit a nerve and found a vein during my six injections sofar, so its pretty much all down hill from now.

However looking back a couple of years when Id just started training seriously I would never have thought Id one day be poking myself with a needle.

Injecting yourself with a needle is certainly something we are trained to think is at least unnatural and "bad" to be doing. All my life I associated syringes with heroin addicts, so when it came time for me to start injecting it was a little odd.

Injecting is a method of delivery, nothing more nothing less.

Back