Anabol question

testfreak

I just received 5oo anabol (british disp) and was wanting to know if they were legit.They say that they are not supposed to come in a foil sealed bag but mine did, with a hologram on it. I can cut them in half with a knife, they dont dissolve in my mouth fast, but they dont have a strong taste at all, maybe just a tad sweet at first. Anyone have any ideas??

what do they look like... what do the markings look like... because british disp is a pentagon and comes in a tub... british dragon is a square and comes in foil packages

Does your packet look like this?--

------------------------------------------------------------------------
British Dispensary dianabol (anabol) comes in plastic tubs like this--

It's British Dragon that packages in foil pouches.

Yes it looks like the first one in the foil packs. It is Brisish Disp 5 mg with snake and arrow. So I take it that they are fake right?

They definately are not genuine British Dispensary Dbols. British Dispensary do not make them in foil bags. The product you have is designed to look like a British Dipsensary product, yet uses packaging that is designed to copy the style of Brisish Dispensary. Very sneaky...

testfreak said:
But do they contain the same drug? Do they work? Anyone ever heard of em before? Any help please

If they are in counterfeit packaging then it is unlikely that they will be the real drug. Throw them away.

Ok guys, I had the pills checked by a friend that runs a lab and they were fine. Whoever says that the ones in the foil bags are fake are full of shit. I dont know if they are packaged by british dispensary like this or repackaged by another lab, But the fact is they are real and thats all that matters. Glad I didnt throw them away now lol

testfreak said:
Ok guys, I had the pills checked by a friend that runs a lab and they were fine. Whoever says that the ones in the foil bags are fake are full of shit. I dont know if they are packaged by british dispensary like this or repackaged by another lab, But the fact is they are real and thats all that matters. Glad I didnt throw them away now lol
If your pills came in a bag that look liked the first pick they are made by british dragon and not british disensary.Also how many milligrams are the tabs.Your tabs are most likely real considering dbol is cheaper then a crackhead hooker.Their would be no point in faking them.If your tabs are 5mg then they are either naps or british dispensary.If they are 10 mg or 50mg then they are british dragon.Post a pic?

do the thumb test...push down on a tab with your thumb...if it seperates into powder..you have been got...if its seperates in chunks and his hard 2 push on..it should be real..but ya never know these dayz...ya heard..

Good to know that they were tested as being genuine. But the packaging is definately fake, which is a major red flag.

Remember, you can have a "fake" product that still works. Counterfeit DVDs, counterfeit clothing, counterfeit watches - they all work, and some almost as good as the real thing (and some are actually better!). With counterfeit pharmaceuticals, which is what you clearly have, the best case scenario is that whilst "fake", they do contain the generic active constituent (in the case of dbol Methandrostenelone). But unless you do have them tested, you cannot be sure, and even then, a test showing the presence of Methandrostenelone may not necessarily indicate what the actual dosage is, nor whether any other substances or impurities are present.

Back