Anadrol 50 Help [Please Read]

JamesHawkins

So first off I just want to say I'm an utter newbie to steroids, I have no experience and very little knowledge of them. I've been lifting naturally for a while now, and decided I wanted to use some steroids, I was going to use Dbol, but couldn't find anyone who could get me anything, but then one of my mates said that he had been using anadrol, which he said was amazing. However I thought that I'd heard that Anadrol was good for getting gains quickly but people seem to lose their gains fairly quickly. IDK if that's true.

What I really need to know is how do I take them? I have 50mg tabs, and I'm vaguely aware that I need to take an EB such as Novaldex or whatever, but can someone give me a detailed cycle and post cycle of exactly what I should be taking along side it too keep away horrible side effects and so that I dont just lose all my gains. Any other tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
Do not take anadrol for your first cycle. And NEVER use an oral steroid by itself unless you literally have a vagina. Orals shut down your natural testosterone production. So you need to replace the testosterone by injecting it into you. You also have much to learn about aromatase inhibitors, PCT, etc. Stick around and do a lot of homework here.

You first cycle should be injected testosterone only.

How old are you? What are your stats, goals and training experience?

The thing you have going for you is that you came by here before (hopefully) you started popping pills. Oral only is a bad idea. For someone experienced they can use them as part of a stack, but that's only after they've gone through the experience of knowing how AAS affects them. Orals can be very toxic to the liver and the gains alone without a test base are not worth it at all if you even keep them.

Put that bottle away in a safe place. Read some stickys. Ask some questions. Learn what PCT is. Then ask more questions.

The thing you have going for you is that you came by here before (hopefully) you started popping pills. Oral only is a bad idea. For someone experienced they can use them as part of a stack, but that's only after they've gone through the experience of knowing how AAS affects them. Orals can be very toxic to the liver and the gains alone without a test base are not worth it at all if you even keep them.

Put that bottle away in a safe place. Read some stickys. Ask some questions. Learn what PCT is. Then ask more questions.

Ok so whats my best thing to do? Im really not keen on injecting, and its tough for me to get stuff, is dbol any safer?

Ok so whats my best thing to do? Im really not keen on injecting, and its tough for me to get stuff, is dbol any safer?

Sorry, but if you cannot get over injecting you cannot run a cycle unless you are female. Oral testosterone is not safe.

Can you answer the questions I posed to you please?

Sorry, but if you cannot get over injecting you cannot run a cycle unless you are female. Oral testosterone is not safe.

Can you answer the questions I posed to you please?

Yep, sorry. Im 21, 5'8 and 180lb. And about a year and 8 months experience

Last edited:
Yep, sorry. Im 21, 5'8 and 180lb. And about a year and 8 months experience

You can get plenty of gains at your age and with your short training experience just being natty. Eat right. Sleep right.

You will seriously mess up your brain and endocrine system (HPTA) if you use AAS before age 25.

And let me reiterate, if you have a penis you cannot run an oral-only cycle.

Ok so basically no injections means low test levels? No oral test boosters I can get? Also is dbol any better? My problem now lies with the fact ive told some dude I want him to get me an illegal substance and now Im gonna back out on paying.....lol. So are they wasted?

Do not take anadrol for your first cycle. And NEVER use an oral steroid by itself unless you literally have a vagina. Orals shut down your natural testosterone production. So you need to replace the testosterone by injecting it into you. You also have much to learn about aromatase inhibitors, PCT, etc. Stick around and do a lot of homework here.

You first cycle should be injected testosterone only.

How old are you? What are your stats, goals and training experience?

perfect answer, as usualy.

Also would it be harmful just to use the ones Im getting (4 week cycle) without any PCT and see what happens? Is that too short term to do too much harm is it a case of once the substance is in your body it can do harm straight away? Again sorry for newbie questions. Help is appreciated guys thanks :)

If you can get tabs, chances are if you dig a little more you can get injectables. Don't think of how much pinning will suck. Think of it as a way to work past your discomfort/fear. I literally would turn white and come close to passing out whenever I went to the dentist. I almost lost it just standing in line for immunizations in basic training. So believe me I know.

I took everyones advice when I decided I wanted to try AAS and started pinning. My hand shook so much the first couple times. But, looking back it's no thing now.

BUT! As Megatron said, at your age you've got enough natural test most guys here would kill for. Use it to your advantage. Learning the willpower and dedication to train natty, eat right and you'll be a beast. If you're not gaining, EAT MORE! Figure out your body, your limits, which aren't set until around 25. Then and only then maybe look at AAS to blow by them.

Truly just wait a few years and train hard. You will be happy you did. With all due respect why are you asking for advice and not taking it? This is frustrating to see. You will be recommended to pin by anyone who knows what they are doing. It's tried tested and true. Just bite the bullet and do it the right way.

Truly just wait a few years and train hard. You will be happy you did. With all due respect why are you asking for advice and not taking it? This is frustrating to see. You will be recommended to pin by anyone who knows what they are doing. It's tried tested and true. Just bite the bullet and do it the right way.

Im not disregarding anyones advice, I havent acted on anything yet, just trying to collect different info and opinions is all bro

Ok so basically no injections means low test levels? No oral test boosters I can get? Also is dbol any better? My problem now lies with the fact ive told some dude I want him to get me an illegal substance and now Im gonna back out on paying.....lol. So are they wasted?

There are no "test boosters" that work. Especially when you are being shut down by an oral steroid.

Dbol is not really any better. Same issues.

Save them for later. They will keep of stored in a dark, dry cool place. Make sure kids can't get to them. Or try talking to your friend now to see if you can cancel the order. Maybe there is still time.

Also would it be harmful just to use the ones Im getting (4 week cycle) without any PCT and see what happens? Is that too short term to do too much harm is it a case of once the substance is in your body it can do harm straight away? Again sorry for newbie questions. Help is appreciated guys thanks :)

Yes, it would be very harmful. You will be fully shut down in a matter of a few days. Anadrol is one of the most powerful steroids out there. It will really wreak havoc on your liver and shut your HPTA down very hard. I know guys that have used AAS for years and have a hard time handling Anadrol. Read the following.

Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone) | Steroidology.com

Put it this way - if you take anything that will shut you down, or suppress yourself in any way at your age there is an increased risk of not recovering. By that I mean your natural test levels may not come back at all, or come back very low. If that were to happen, and a restart was not possible (a lot of the time they don't work,) you'd be more or less forced to inject testosterone as test replacement therapy twice a week for the rest of your life. Just to maintain a good quality of life. Low test is a huge issue - and not just because of loss of gains, harder to build muscle... low libido really sucks... Sex won't interest you much, half the time your dick wouldn't work or be as hard as usual, your bones would weaken, fat gains come much easier... the list goes on.

What I'm getting at is that not recovering is really bad for your health AND makes the point of cycling in the first place pointless. If you don't recover, you won't keep your gains and more likely to lose even more and gain more fat than you originally had.

I'm not saying if you suppress yourself at all this is 100% going to happen, but the younger you are the more likely it is.. Wait until your 25, and learn how to properly minimise all the risks involved with AAS use. Hormones aren't something to play around with.

Dude just hit this up

Testosterone ethanate 500mg per week(250mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday ) for 12 weeks
Exemestane 12.5mg everyday 15 weeks
Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection) 12 weeks
Hcg 1000iu everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle leading up to your pct

Back