Anadrol backend as well as frontend?

bmays

Cycle base is 500mg test enanthate for 12 weeks. Going to take anadrol for the first 4 weeks, continue taking liver sups for another 4 weeks rest my liver good, then another 4 weeks at the end. Is this dumb? Should just do 6 weeks in the beginning? I want to hit the anadrol pretty hard, 6 weeks @ 75mg or 4 weeks @ 100mg. Might push it a little more then that. Help from anyone with anadrol experience would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
a lot of people like to only use oral in the beginning of the cycle to kickstart it as you wait for longer ester tests to kick in . by the time you want to use it in the end your test will already be working for you . I mean , you could do as you like but I guess proper etiquette would have it another way

That's too much drol bro, use it either front or back but not both. Personally i would only run it first 4 weeks

That is a lot of adrol but someone posted a study here a while back that had aids patients taking 100 mg/day for some absurd amount of time and the negative side effects weren't too terrible. Granted it was obviously pharmaceutical grade and I can't find the exact study so take it with a grain of salt.

That is a lot of adrol but someone posted a study here a while back that had aids patients taking 100 mg/day for some absurd amount of time and the negative side effects weren't too terrible. Granted it was obviously pharmaceutical grade and I can't find the exact study so take it with a grain of salt.

I've read the same. That's also someone who has full blown AIDS and cannot maintain weight any other way. So anadrol was issued for extended periods of time. I'm also pretty sure they don't prescribe that any longer.

Personally when i ran drol i ran it @100mg for 4 weeks, during that time i was also on 1800mg NAC ed for liver support

Back