Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 50mg daily

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • 75mg daily

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 100+mg daily

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
well thats just u porkchop I cant change ur mind and u cant chage mine,..each body reacts different,. Im sorry u feel that way , oh well, life goes on.Im going to sleep like a baby now,.. elvis has left the building,..

Well that was fun...:40oz: I took it for 6 weeks 50/50/100/100/50/50 I looked like I got stung by a bee and started with some nose bleeds at the end... So i got rid of the rest and will never touch it again... There are better things out there in my opinion...

I did however load up on 500mg B6 ED to help prolactin/prog same as with tren and it worked great...

BTW... DADAWG i think I speak for many you have been a huge help on here and your advice is respected! Thank you!

Love drol, don't get headaches or lethargy really only BP - liver is ok if I keep doses ~100 a day.

I did a cycle of it with nothing else, 50mg a day, 8 weeks then 75 for 4. Got no head aches or any other physical sides like lethargy. Likely had high BP but did not check it (stupid). Had a pretty bad amount of emotional sides including semi-serious depression. So did my brother (he said it fuc*ed him up!). I got good mass gains. But now thinking back on it, Test would have been a lot better. I did not bulk on it but was watching my diet strictly (but not cutting just staying lean) and stayed lean and gained mass without fat, and gained a lot of strength. I did not retain too much water (but some) but was also doing a lot of cardio.

Today I would leave it for power lifting or for athletics that need you to be emotional and mean as a snake, blue eyed devil, shark, hornet, or a pit bull read to attack someone, (football...). If I was on the football feild again and only cared about ripping people heads off and success and did not care about my future health, I'd be on 100+ mg a day!

I would not take it if in a relationship with a girl or married. Too much PMS like emotions from it (unless you want to smoke pot or something for that which I didn't and don't - but some do) . Others may have had a different experience with it. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
my next cycle will have anadrol in the mix, i love it i use it at 150 mgs max ed lowest is 75. depends on the body its going into...lol everyone is diff. my buddies eyes turned yellow at 50 mgs, hes tender though..haha! u just have to try it out for ur self to judge it a poll really wont justify anything.

I would not take it if in a relationship with a girl or married. Too much PMS like emotions from it (unless you want to smoke pot or something for that which I didn't and don't - but some do) . Others may have had a different experience with it. My 2 cents.

I'm going to guess thats because you did it without test, I feel like Superman on the shit.

I would take 50mg dbol daily over 50mg drol anyday. Dbol makes me feel great with
excellent gains.
Drol makes me feel lathargic and bloated. It has it's place, just not for me.

I ran injectable anadrol for a few months with my last cycle. I got fucking huge from it. I was pressing 145lbs dbells like the 20's. But within a couple days of coming off my strength dropped considerably. I did not notice much from water retention. And for me I did not experience any sides. Although I did not check my liver values for awhile after cycle. And I believe the hepa toxicity is similar? Not sure.

Back