Anal Dildo source

as much as this has been entertaining to read, I am more interested in Millertimes Avatar and where that pic is from because A>>> that chic is fucking hot. B>>>if you tell me that is you and that is true, I will never leave this site for another...and 3. Crikey that chick is hot. Thank you

Thanks bro! Unfortunately the chick in my avatar isnt mine. I just found a her ass to be amazing and wanted to share! :beertoast

Last edited:
Is it gay that I looked up how much it wuld cost...... well a 9 inch one called mr.marcus cost 70 bucks lmfao

this is a forum.. when we joke around and talk a little trash it should be light hearted...

can you sit in room with 3 other guys that are your age and not talk shit to each other?? we're freaking guys bro.. we wanna have fun

Very true, I'll likely be working with you next year 3J.....btw what is your opinion on George Farah and his philosophy?

These edits with anal dildos and big black cocks always make me laugh :))). I imagine what a visitor who doesnt know Ology will read these and think :)))

I about pissed myself reading that shit about anal dildos.. I love this site, especially when dumb ass people come asking dumb ass questions... wow.. just wow.:dumbass:

lmao... im glad your taking this light heartedly.. welcome to the ology family.. dont worry you'll learn how things work here... pm me if you have any questions

just curious...... i cant send a pm and have a few questions. how/when will i be able to do that.

oh-lawd2-11.jpg

Back