Anavar Cycle - First Cycle

Just got back from another great workout, I'm looking really cut up now, veins, shape even the colour of my skin seems different...

Although I definately noticing a little drop off in my pump towards the end of my workout, and I'm not feeling as energised in and out of the gym...i'm not sure if this is my diet being a little off or the vars low dosage starting to show it's cracks...

weights were steady today no increase so again a little worried the dose is to low, tempted to up the dose but my heart is acting up so its a double edged sword.

I've definately learnt alot from this cycle, I've had to rejig training style, diet nothing remains static as it does when you natty ..your whole body changes so quickly that you need to readjust things to suit your new metabolism.

Already thinking about my next cycle, I've heard great stuff with a test/var cycle..the test should give me the bulk and the var should look after my joints and keep me a little dry, although with my heart issues I think a bp and duretic will also be making an appearance...hell I'm drooling at the prospect :D

Another damn fine workout today, felt pumped as hell walking in...I've had a perfect diet over the last 24hrs so I can only assume the drop off at the wk/nd was due to this. Massive strength increase on my legs with an extra 2plates, all other weight have remained static but I feel more confident in what I was already lifting.

Tendons and joints feel a little sensitive, and I think I maybe over training...I'm also feeling a little lathargic and I feel this may have something to do with the low dose of Anavar (var) and it's effects at inhibiting my own test production...I guess this is a good reason to run test along with Anavar (var) .

In the mirror I'm looking huge, I have all sorts of striations in my shoulders, veins everywhere, My t-shirt for the gym is starting to look stupidly small plus it's starting to cut into my shoulder when I get a serious pump.

My whole body shape seems to be changing, although I'd love to shed a little more fat and get down to 6-8% BF but I'm worried about restricting my diet to much and hampering gains...If I had the energy I'd run in the morning before I eat but that would just about kill me :D

Ok fuckety fuck I'm off now for a drink with the guys although no frigging alcohol for me :D Man I'm gonna look like a big fag!

Oh yeah I tried to weigh myself today and the fricking machine was unplugged I got hold of the closest person and kicked the living shit out of them!!! but not really, instead I breathed deeply and remembered roid rage is imaginary.... :D

Last edited:
I was getting worried about adding BF, I also wanted to make sure my weight gain was as clean as possible so I've added ephedrine in and holy crap this stuff gets you going! I was sat in my chair nearly gnawing my arm off, it seems to work well with the Anavar (var) and really psychs you up!

The Anavar (var) already adds endurance so with the ephedrine, I had no trouble doing my cardio today...infact I would have been happy doubling my time.... but I didn't :D

I'm looking into getting a blood test soon, I want to check my liver values and also test levels...I want to see if such a low dose of 20mg is inhibiting me...I know studys show inhibition at 15mg but everyone reacts differenty.

Sent off blood test today to check for inhibition, I've now finished my cycle...Just towards the end gyno started to kick in so I started Nolva and within a few days symtoms started to subside...thankgod!!! Loosing your hair is one think but tits followed by gyno surgery is definately not for me!

Was my first day back in the gym today and I was really worried about strength and size loss since stopping the cycle...weights have dropped a tiny amount but my size and muscle hardness are still there.

Looking in the mirror I look much bigger then when I started, total gain so far is 9lbs, down 3lbs so we will see how much of this I continue to keep. I think the main thing this cycle did was improve muscle quality, you can see all types of striations and veins.

Before and after Pics

Definately think my shape has changed for the better, by the end 9lbs up and holding steady. Planning my next cycle already :D

A quick update:

I've now finished post cycle therapy (pct) which was 40, 40, 20mg Nolva for 3weeks. I definately felt shutdown and the results back from the total free testosterone test confirmed this, does Anavar (var) supress at 20mg ED, the answer is 100% yes, I had a score of 45 on a scale of 46-245, !...pretty rubbish, I actually felt dead from the waist down, very odd looking at a hot bitch and not feeling anything! Reckon I was suppressed for quite a while towards the end although I had a raging sex drive ( DHT from the Anavar (var) is well known for increasing this ) , also during post cycle therapy (pct) I felt like shit in the gym, I actually ached for 3days after working out and getting a pump was impossible!

On the bright side I'm now back to normal and feel fucking amazing, halleluiah for normal hormone levels! Now I get pumped to fuck in the gym, all my strength has come back plus some, I look bigger then ever, the pics above really don't do this cycle any justice, the ones above are after a hot shower only...I'll try and update with some more pics to show true results....weight is also back up so I lost nothing in the end....would i recomend Var, yes but definately add in a HRT dose of test if you don't like the mood and energy changes from the supression, although this was only towards the end.

Final results after PCT, if you can't see the diff your blind :D Starting weight 190lbs, end weight 202lbs, total gain 12lbs...I'd say I lost BF thoughout so total gain is probably more but that would be guessing..

Before Pics in August, after pics Nov.

Last edited:
Looking good. I say good results, considering you only ran var. Looks like 12lbs of lean mass.

Where do you live, Iceland? For god sakes get a tan!

haha thanks man, I've had no life for 3months, eat, train, sleep, eat train, sleep.... I'll start living again and get my sorry ass into the tanner :D

Lucky13 said:
...would i recomend Var, yes but definately add in a HRT dose of test if you don't like the mood and energy changes from the supression, although this was only towards the end.
Wont adding the HRT dose cause heavy estrogen rebound at end of cycle and/or end of post cycle therapy (pct)? :scratchhe :dunno:

Reptilicus said:
Wont adding the HRT dose cause heavy estrogen rebound at end of cycle and/or end of post cycle therapy (pct)? :scratchhe :dunno:

You realise an HRT dose of test is around 150mg EW ? Estrogen certainly isn't going to be a problem.

I don't think you lost any bf% but it doesn't look like you put any on either, which equates to a nice gain of 10 lbs of muscle. Very good progress considering the amount of gear you were on.

You think you got pain?
Come check back with me - About to run 80mg/day LOL

wish me luck.........loved the var many times before, now again!

Back