anavar only what to expect?

What I mean is in comparison to an over the counter supplement it is going to be better. And in terms of it low sides I dont see whats wrong with looking at it this way. If I was interested in the effects of any other steroids then I would use them but Im not thats why I chose anavar. To say "dont use anavar" is just stupid imo its like me saying " dont use test cause you WILL noy be able to get hard after yout cycle" the chances of me suffering from low test post cycle is alot lower than if I took test.

If you go with a Anavar (var) only cycle keep your diet clean and do cardio and you will lose fat and look great. I have done test and I get bigger yet the size is more bloated. Great in clothes but not on the beach. Since that is more what you are after the Anavar (var) will keep you from losing weight and thus size. It won't really last once you stop the Anavar (var) . You can still look ripped but you will lose some weight and size. I've done both and Anavar (var) gave me a better look as my waist got smaller and my body got cut to give a better apperance overall.

sweet good to hear. I started my cycle about 4 days ago eating 2500-3000 clean calories a day. When would be the best time to take 1 50mg tab ? same time everyday or before workouts? its powder capsules so i imagine it gets into my system rather fast. Ive been using grenade 50 calib pre workout but its making me feel like shit should i drop it or wait to see if ill build a tolerrence to it?

Well I can't say for sure when the best time of day to take it . I would guess early morning so it's in your system when you work out. I was taking it twice a day at higher doses than what you are going to do. The only noticable side effects were a strong case of heartburn on a regular basis. I had bloodwork done twice since it did seem to have some effect on my liver . The first came out with some higher elvations than normal so the dr asked that I not drink for the second test. I don't drink but I figured let him assume that rather than come clean about the gear. The second test came out back still high but within the normal range .

Back