anavar only what to expect?

SlamSpunk

im going to be starting an ana Anavar (var) only cycle (inb4 "slam some test in"). Im going on holidays in 4 months, so i just want a slight boost to intensify my workouts abd i heard ana Anavar (var) increases strength greatly. I have no desire to bloat or to get the steroid look im going to use it simply as a boost and a supplement more than a steroid. I know people on a personal level running Anavar (var) only with no negative effects and good result's. I dont care for beefcakes claiming they know it will shut my test down or what have you i know its a popular babdwagon on this forum. However every thread i have read about people doing Anavar (var) only cycles they praise it. Anyway what id like to know is should i bother with post cycle therapy (pct) or hair protection taking 50mg for 8 weeks? an should i increase my intake at some point during the cycle i have 50mg tabs by jllabs (apparently a bew lab) not sure what the half life is they are powder capsules.
Also has anyon heard of jlLabs?

my guess is if you use 50 for that long ( 8 weeks) you should Incorporate Clomid as a PCT, in fact you may be able to run clomid and Anavar (var) together the whole time and see an increase in test levels... ok did i just say that

i wont be dissapointed because im not a steroid user. I just want a little boost more so in my workouts. My logic is ive always used over the counter supplements and even though Anavar (var) is a weak steroid it will be a kick ass supplement.
Thank bhrees will take note

First of all theres a reason everyone jumps on the bandwagon for anavar only cycles. Based on your goals steroids are not for you. Why take a steroid that could shut you down when all you want is a boost in your workout. My suggestion is a good pre-workout and maybe some peptides. Ostarine is a personal favorite which will give you the boost you are looking for, will not give you a "steroid look", and will most likely NOT shut you down. Let me make it clear that I am not saying running anavar only will not give you results, I am simply saying for your goals it seems there are better alternatives than oral steroids.

as many of the guys will tell you and I am a girl on var... well finished the cycle now....but I totally agree with them.... unless you have a vagina or you don't value your testicles.... do as you please with a testicle-less cycle... there are many like you that have done it but now wished they listened as they are on hormone replacement as they don't produce it themselves! Be smart and good luck...

Var only will give you some strength and maybe cut you but as soon as you get off you will lose it all... plus gain a whole other problem! Not worth it... so don't be a smartass and cut these knowledgable and experienced dudes! They are here to help :) Right boys?

as many of the guys will tell you and I am a girl on var... well finished the cycle now....but I totally agree with them.... unless you have a vagina or you don't value your testicles.... do as you please with a testicle-less cycle... there are many like you that have done it but now wished they listened as they are on hormone replacement as they don't produce it themselves! Be smart and good luck...

Var only will give you some strength and maybe cut you but as soon as you get off you will lose it all... plus gain a whole other problem! Not worth it... so don't be a smartass and cut these knowledgable and experienced dudes! They are here to help :) Right boys?

I love women that talk freely about Vaginas...yes...as a Proper noun too ;)

Joe Rogan would call this modern natural selection...he doesnt want to use test as well...then phuck, let him lose his functioning endocrine system.

If you just want a boost, instead of weak ass Anavar go to walmart pharmacy and buy some BronkAid or Primetine Mist tabs, then go buy some 200mg caffine pills and 325mg asperine for the best known OTC fat burner.
Or go to RUI and get some Clen...hell..it'd be better to even find urself some DMT instead.

will 50mg a day really effect my test this much i know friends who have run 80-100mg with no sides. I understand people say it does shut down your natural test but at 50m? i was goin to run my pct either half way through or throughout my cycle aswell if that would help?

will 50mg a day really effect my test this much i know friends who have run 80-100mg with no sides. I understand people say it does shut down your natural test but at 50m? i was goin to run my post cycle therapy (pct) either half way through or throughout my cycle aswell if that would help?

no sides as in....? Anavar (var) is mild but having lack of test is not a side, it's a natural thing for your body to have but you're willing to risk that.... just listen to the boys and do test with it.... you will thank them later! I've read so many posts about Anavar (var) when I was looking into it.... yes it's mild and perfect for women but men MUST run test (at least) with it to get the gains, maintain and not affect your boy functions.... as one of the posters said before....if you like sex and want to continue getting some ass then don't be a suckie baby and suck it up... BUT if you are affraid of needles then you shouldn't be playing with big boy toys.... just sayin

and being a girl... I was terrified of needles, couldn't look at them as they freaked me out and I associated them with being sick and hospitals.... but now... I don't mind them as I have a different mind set.... it's actually a positive way of looking at it, it's not like giving blood... you get to like them and look forward to your pins ;)

I love women that talk freely about Vaginas...yes...as a Proper noun too ;)

Joe Rogan would call this modern natural selection...he doesnt want to use test as well...then phuck, let him lose his functioning endocrine system.

If you just want a boost, instead of weak ass Anavar go to walmart pharmacy and buy some BronkAid or Primetine Mist tabs, then go buy some 200mg caffine pills and 325mg asperine for the best known OTC fat burner.
Or go to RUI and get some Clen...hell..it'd be better to even find urself some DMT instead.

AMEN! Exactly!!! I totally agree, ECA stack can do some decent fat burning that may be all this dude needs.... and the right diet!

i know chemically it can effect my test and libido, on paper however everyone i know or have read about have had no problems with this at a much higher dosage to. Im sure post cycle therapy (pct) would be plenty to protect my test? if i was to add test i could damage my natural test alot more once i end my cycle. My natural test is very high anyway and i dont want to lose my hair. I think im goin to run it and if I notice any significant sides ill ease off. I got eca i got 4 months to train so i was goin to run anavar 8 weeks then eca to trim excess water and flub off? ive taken eca before with okay results so that should be fine.

My body fat is at about 14% but im naturally small framed i have no interest in getting massive i just want definition and more intense workouts whichfrom what i have heard anavar is a perfect supplement to compliment what i want.

everything ive read on halo is bad, people saying its a placebo and over advertised product? ill read into it abit more

I see everyone talking about wanting to get the benefits of Anavar (var) only because they don't want to jump into aas all the way, they disregard the warnings about it, etc.....
my experience........

my first test only cycle increased vascularity, made me stronger, helped me cut up simply because test increases lean mass, and side effects were very tolerable and kept to a minimum. I did not swell up and look like a steroid juice monkey, however, it did not go unnoticed that I put my time in at the gym. I ran a proper, simple post cycle therapy (pct) when finished, clomid only, and recovered after 2 weeks although I ran clomid for 4 weeks. I am confident I did it the correct and safe way and the benefits I got far outweighs anything that Anavar (var) only will produce.

my .02

I see everyone talking about wanting to get the benefits of Anavar (var) only because they don't want to jump into aas all the way, they disregard the warnings about it, etc.....
my experience........

my first test only cycle increased vascularity, made me stronger, helped me cut up simply because test increases lean mass, and side effects were very tolerable and kept to a minimum. I did not swell up and look like a steroid juice monkey, however, it did not go unnoticed that I put my time in at the gym. I ran a proper, simple post cycle therapy (pct) when finished, clomid only, and recovered after 2 weeks although I ran clomid for 4 weeks. I am confident I did it the correct and safe way and the benefits I got far outweighs anything that Anavar (var) only will produce.

my .02

No shit, massive test levels are all a newb needs.

If you are gonna do it, then do it right. No sense in doing something half ass. Test is very mild sides and awesome gains. Do some more reading on both before you jump into the game. The more educated you become the better your results will be. Weather its a short term goal or lifestyle!!

People do Var only cycles all the time. Germans invented Turinabol to give to their olympic athletes so they could beat the U.S.

Using these by themselves work, and they have been proven to work. Some chick up there (and some dude agreed) earlier in this post said that if you use Var with no test it will fuck up your endocrine system. Well, that doesn't make any sense. Using any sort of exogenous hormones will stop endogenous production of your own. So their point is moot. If you decided to use test it would shut you down worse. I promise.

All of this being said, Var is a mild steroid (both in effects and shutdown), so your gains will not be massive, but they will most likely be lean, hard gains. I do not believe it is what you want, as even a little bit will shut you down, and you could easily achieve your goals with a diet change (someone even mentioned a good pre-workout/peptides, I would look into this, too). However, you will do what you will, regardless of what we tell you. If you decide to do it, just be safe, run it with liver support (mostly for peace of mind, and you never know how your own body will react) for 7-8 weeks. Start at at least 50mg, 50-75mg seems to be the sweet spot, so find yours and stick with it.

Good luck.

Back