Anavar or a Fat Burner?

Nyna

Need Advice-
I am 32 year old female, 5'5, 143 lb. I have been working out since I was 16. I weight train 6x a week, cardio 30 min. 4-5x a week. I am also a dance and gymnastics teacher 30 hours a week. I have always been happy with my muscular body, but recently I hold on to fat. I cannot do cardio at the same intensity my body is used to because of pesky hip and knee injuries from dance. I've never tried any steroids, Hydroxycut is the furthest I've gone lol. It used to work for me until they changed the formula. I would like to maintain my size while getting rid of the fat.

Has anyone on the boards noticed side effects on the 5mg. dosage of anavar?

Is there a "step" between a fat burner like Hydroxycut and Anavar that someone could suggest?

I am researching both, but would like to hear from women that have actually used it. I do not have any female fitness friends to discuss this with.

Thanks!

You could try another over the counter one first. I hear Oxy Pro Elite is pretty good. Research it and check it out. Seems to be many positive ratings on it. Good luck to you.

Need Advice-
I am 32 year old female, 5'5, 143 lb. I have been working out since I was 16. I weight train 6x a week, cardio 30 min. 4-5x a week. I am also a dance and gymnastics teacher 30 hours a week. I have always been happy with my muscular body, but recently I hold on to fat. I cannot do cardio at the same intensity my body is used to because of pesky hip and knee injuries from dance. I've never tried any steroids, Hydroxycut is the furthest I've gone lol. It used to work for me until they changed the formula. I would like to maintain my size while getting rid of the fat.

Has anyone on the boards noticed side effects on the 5mg. dosage of anavar?

Is there a "step" between a fat burner like Hydroxycut and Anavar that someone could suggest?

I am researching both, but would like to hear from women that have actually used it. I do not have any female fitness friends to discuss this with.

Thanks!

Welcome to the board Nina ! :)

Anavar is not a "Fat burner", no AAS are.
Anavar does not actually reduce body fat, but it plays a key role in the process..

I can tell you that Anavar, is known for providing great strength gains without any water retention.
Anavar combined with a diet and cardio, can help you keep and promote lean body mass. Remember your diet & trainning are key in chieving this.

Sides could be: deepening of the voice, clitoral hypertrophy, and acne.
(Sides are more possible with higher doses of 20 mg)

A starting cycle is recommended at 10 mg.

If you are just looking for a fat burner, I could recommend, Adderllin (It has Thermogenic effects),
I'm using Need2Slin (Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling compound)
From N2BM Products > Fat Burners

You can check out my log if you like for feed back, I'm getting great reults on
N2SLIN... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-online-journal/596588-mrs-ps-need2slin-progress-log.html

Good luck to you :)

I'll swear by Tren when it comes to reduction in bodyfat even whilst bulking. Ive gone way over maintenance calories and still seen no visible/caliper increase in body fat.

DNP is the shit I'll never use another fatburner ;)

Welcome to the board Nina ! :)

Anavar is not a "Fat burner", no AAS are.
Anavar does not actually reduce body fat, but it plays a key role in the process..

I can tell you that Anavar, is known for providing great strength gains without any water retention.
Anavar combined with a diet and cardio, can help you keep and promote lean body mass. Remember your diet & trainning are key in chieving this.

Sides could be: deepening of the voice, clitoral hypertrophy, and acne.
(Sides are more possible with higher doses of 20 mg)

A starting cycle is recommended at 10 mg.

If you are just looking for a fat burner, I could recommend, Adderllin (It has Thermogenic effects),
I'm using Need2Slin (Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling compound)
From N2BM Products > Fat Burners

You can check out my log if you like for feed back, I'm getting great reults on
N2SLIN... steroidology.com/forum/my-online-journal/596588-mrs-ps-need2slin-progress-log.html

Good luck to you :)

Thanks Mrs. P. I did check out your log. You look great. We have similar body types, so maybe the N2SLIN would work for me. I am too nervous to try the Anavar after reading more of the discussions on the boards. I did notice you take in under 2,000 cals. I take in about 4,500. Its crazy, but it never caught up with me until recently. Def need to work on that, but I'm Italian and I love pasta and bread. Thanks again!

Thanks Mrs. P. I did check out your log. You look great. We have similar body types, so maybe the N2SLIN would work for me. I am too nervous to try the Anavar after reading more of the discussions on the boards. I did notice you take in under 2,000 cals. I take in about 4,500. Its crazy, but it never caught up with me until recently. Def need to work on that, but I'm Italian and I love pasta and bread. Thanks again!

Thanks Nina !
I don't blame you for loving Italian food.. I LOOOOVE it too !
I'm 5'5 1/2, I think 4,500 Calories is too high for your you,
I used to eat much higher calories when I was younger, I was naturally very thin & people would always ask me " How can you eat so much ?"
But as you know it gets harder for women to loose weight after 30, Sucks ! I know !:sad:

But you can always transform your body with the right diet/trainning. (I allow my self one cheat meal a week (usually pasta, some wine):yumyum:
So you don't have to over restrict your self is all about the balance.

In your case if you eat higher Carbs you will benefit from Need2Slin, Slin will help you use or store in the muscle as energy carbs, sugars, fats other nutrients, rather then stared as fat.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help u with. ;)

Last edited:
Back