50 grams of which: Anavar or Masteron Prop

• 50g's Anavar

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 50g's Masteron Prop

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dirkdiggler9969

I have the opportunity to get 50g's of Masteron or Anavar for roughly the same price. If you had the choice, which would you choose? I have used Masteron a bunch and love it at about 400mg's a week stacked with Test Prop. I have never used Anavar though. I have some buddies that swear by it though. I have permanent low BF around 10-15% so I will be able to notice both.

What are your thoughts.

i would say that the nvar is a better deal at the same price but i love masteron so its a wash for me.

Ana Anavar (var) has always worked great for me. Strangth, vascularity and the combo of it and test are unreal. I ran it at 50mgs a day for 6 weeks during the summer and it was fantastic. I was leaning out and the Anavar (var) combined with diet and cardio helped me gain a proper six pack for the sunshine.

If your BF is low enough, I would go with the Mast. From what i have seen it creates an
incredible grain/hardness look. Good luck
either way.

both
i plan on running test p-100mg eod/tren a 75mg eod/mast p 75mg eod and Anavar (var) at 40-50mg ed
it will be my first run with mast and Anavar (var)

both
i plan on running test p-100mg eod/tren a 75mg eod/mast p 75mg eod and Anavar (var) at 40-50mg ed
it will be my first run with mast and Anavar (var)

^^ almost the cycle i am currently running, test e 750wk/ tren e 400wk/ mast 600wk and Anavar (var) 80mg ed..I've never been so hard and lean, deff best cycle i've ran so far..you'll love it drew. I choose the long esters only cause i get a reaction to prop

if you have not tried Anavar (var) before then that should be reason enough for you to try it out. personally ana Anavar (var) is my preferred choice, love the pumps!

This deal will be split with my buddy so it's actually 25 grams each. It looks like Anavar (var) is ahead by a nose. I love Masteron and have used it 3 times but I'm very interested in the Anavar (var) .

Back