Anavar + Winstrol

CESARARMY

i have 200 tabs of anavar 10mg and 200 tabs of winstrol 10 mg looking into first cutting cycle like to get rid of fat and get in shape im 5'11" 236 lbs can someone help me with the cycle ...

Sorry but steroids will not make you lose fat.

You need to concentrate on diet and cardio.

Oxandrolone and trenbolone are the only steroids that burn fat in a significant way.

But it naturally depends on diet as well...

I think that oxandrolone+stanozolol is a good strength cycle. If you are a beginner, you will see very good results with mere 30+30 mg/day. You should take some liver protection, however. And if you are prone to high cholesterol level, frequent long-term use of these steroids is not advisable.

Personally, what I would do... if you must use them both for this cycle, is overflap them and buy more Anavar if you want to "cut". Also add some test... Test Prop for this cycle. Maybe have it look something like this..

Test Prop 150mg EOD
Winny 50mg ED 1-6 (1-5 per your 200pills)
'Var 40-50mg 4-12

Done together you have about a 5 week cycle,.. which for what you want to do is not enough time. Forsure, I would invest more money and a lot more thought into this cycle.. If this is what you really want to do, and with moneys already invested dont half-ass it my friend! If you have to drop one, ditch the winstrol!

2step

Last edited:
Oxandrolone and trenbolone are the only steroids that burn fat in a significant way.

But it naturally depends on diet as well...

I think that oxandrolone+stanozolol is a good strength cycle. If you are a beginner, you will see very good results with mere 30+30 mg/day. You should take some liver protection, however. And if you are prone to high cholesterol level, frequent long-term use of these steroids is not advisable.

First off, an all oral-first cycle is a horrible idea. I don't even think anyone should ever do an oral only cycle.

Second, the fat burning properties of both trenbolone and winstrol are far overblown. The only real benefit in my opinion is in those who are sub-10%BF. If your 20% body fat, tren and winstrol are going to conbtribute nothing to your weight loss.

I'd take Stone's advice here and put your focus on diet and cardio. There's no easy way to do it.

you'll gain 12 lbs (maybe less) while on cycle and lose about 8lbs after you are done - in roughly 5/6 weeks after ...

4 grams of orals with end result = 4lbs muscle gain (max) and a very nicely f....d liver. But, given that it will usually recover... you'll get another chance.

go for 4IU's of GH instead for weight loss ...

or if you JUST want to loose weight -- T3 -- 25mcg morning 25mcg afternoon weeks 1-4
and 50mcg morning and 50mcg afternoon 5-8 then slowly ease down...

your thyroid will not shrink, will not wither away ...

HHHmmm
Stone Cold and Outlaw have like 26k posts combined and rep power out the ass...
So I feel comfortable saying cardio and diet ; no oral only cycles and use some test.
For weight loss ,tweaking your thyroid and driving your liver values is not necesary...if not reckless...get some blow..I here that works..
Eat less...or better...
A.m. aerobics..the more the better...you ll look healthier..as well as be healthy.

First off, an all oral-first cycle is a horrible idea. I don't even think anyone should ever do an oral only cycle.

Second, the fat burning properties of both trenbolone and winstrol are far overblown. The only real benefit in my opinion is in those who are sub-10%BF. If your 20% body fat, tren and winstrol are going to conbtribute nothing to your weight loss.

I'd take Stone's advice here and put your focus on diet and cardio. There's no easy way to do it.

Biggin agrees 100%!!

im doing cardio and have ok diet i dont want to do inj... thats why oral is the only way i could try it so thought avar and vinny could help but from what i see all of u say oral sux and cant do a good cycle out of them great help lol thanks a lot guess there is no real pro here that would like to help with this cycle for me ??

Back