Anavar!!

petite

Hey girls! I'm thinking about doing a cycle of anavar in Feb. Can some of you girls give me the pro's and con's to using anavar. I've never done any kind of gear before. This will be my first. Also, how long of a cycle have you ran and how many mg?:)

I did 10mg for 10weeks last Feb and loved it.. lost fat gained muscle..

Im on about 6mgs of paper now... feeling strong and hard... Ill probably bump it up a little bit soon..

I had no real sides- a couple little pimples on my shoulders.. youd laugh at me if I showed you.. no water gain.. really no sides at those doses...

Nicole said:
I did 10mg for 10weeks last Feb and loved it.. lost fat gained muscle..

Im on about 6mgs of paper now... feeling strong and hard... Ill probably bump it up a little bit soon..

I had no real sides- a couple little pimples on my shoulders.. youd laugh at me if I showed you.. no water gain.. really no sides at those doses...
Nicole, did you experience any nausea? That's my worst fear. I hate to throw up!!:mad:

there are zero cons to anavar.. It is by far the best drug on the market which was originally intended for cancer patients..

It produces literally no sides if run at 15mg or less everyday...

I always use it in my cycle for at least 12 weeks...

You will get hard and lean with anavar with a nice increase in strength... I highly reccommend it as a beginning cycle...

and Petite.. I NEVER experienced nausea...

IMO, Loeffler is the best followed by Denkall, BTG and Spa...

Hope that helps :)

Thanks supergirl and nicole. I was thinking of starting off with 5mg and go from there. I wanted to start off with a low dose since I'm so small.:)

Never naseuas at all--

I ran 10mg for 10 weeks straight then I stayed off for like 6 months.. just used a little kynoselen in between cycles and maintained my strength...

Right now petite Im on only about 6mgs.. and Ill probably up it soon...

Primo is mild also- but I guess its one of those steroids that either you love or hate...

Im sure Supergirl could tell you more...

Friscochick said:
hmm.. so no crazy side effects really huh? hmmm where do you guys get this anavar?

LOL!! Frisco!! I cant tell you that! AHAHAHAHAH! Shoot me a private email to nicole@elitefitness.com lol!! and well chit chat.. lets just say you can buy it at CVS Pharmacys! LOL!!!

Your soo cute.

I'll be taking anavar my first time too in few weeks. I'll be doing a bridge w/ 25mg or 30mg. Do you guys just take it down at once or spread it out. Every so many hours.

Nicole said:
Primo is mild also- but I guess its one of those steroids that either you love or hate...

Im sure Supergirl could tell you more...

LOL! i know i'm such a dong! but i never really even did much research on roids, i dont want to have pimples and a deep voice. All the woman i know, get hooked on that stuff.. but if you take it i wanted to know what the deal with it is. Cause you look GREAT! :D

jyzza said:
I'll be taking anavar my first time too in few weeks. I'll be doing a bridge w/ 25mg or 30mg. Do you guys just take it down at once or spread it out. Every so many hours.

wrong forum i think.. this anavar thread is geared to women...

and for the record an anavar bridge would be run solid without tapering... :)

and PRIMO... this is NOT as mild as anavar.. sides can be developed from this aas.. that is even if you can find legit stuff.. it is too often counterfeited that it poses a great risk to women...
But if taken in low doses, it will yield strength and lean muscle gain...

Hey Friscochick!

You had more nerve than I would have to ask! I've used Anavar in the past, and it was great but no longer can find it.

I have a half a bottle left, but I checked it and it expired last year...does anyone know how long the shelf life is after expiration or should I just dump it in the trash?

phoenixphyre said:
Hey Friscochick!

You had more nerve than I would have to ask! I've used Anavar in the past, and it was great but no longer can find it.

I have a half a bottle left, but I checked it and it expired last year...does anyone know how long the shelf life is after expiration or should I just dump it in the trash?

it is a tab.. it is still good.. worse case scenario it will lose its potency.. but it does not go bad :)

oh.. and welcome aboard and please feel comfortable asking anything you need to know.. i tend to keep the men in check as i do not let my female members get harassed on this board.. so no worries :D and i will try to help the best i can as well as i am sure Nicole will..

super

yea.. good ole BTG

like i said.. if anything, it may have lost some potency, but it is still good otherwise...

Back