Anavar

10-14 days to feel it

Not sure why it takes so long to kick in must have something to do with building up in the system? not sure but I am sure of the time to kick in

The anavar itself will never feel anything, but if your asking how long for you to notice changes ~ 10-16 days.

Jk. But most times it will depend on several factors including the half life, how you metabolize drugs, and more.

All AAS will elevate serum levels within 48 hours, even long estered oils, but even with their help, building strength, muscle, endurance, all take time.

How really effective is it for losing some abdominal fat. Never tried it.

HGH owns it in that department as I'm sure IGF-LR3 and IGF-des probably do also.

It is a powerful friend to have in your corner if you are running a caloric deficit, much like primo in that respect. Why is it better than other steroids for this I dunno but in my experience it is.

In regular calorie mode it will produce very dry lean gains. Will harden you up better than masteron and produce some very respectable strength gains.

Do you take your Anavar (var) on empty stomach or with food? Not sure if it really matters either way just kinda curious how others indgest

Do you take your Anavar (var) on empty stomach or with food? Not sure if it really matters either way just kinda curious how others indgest

i'm probably the wrong person to ask this but I always take it with food in my stomach. Then again...there is always food in my stomach unless I'm sick!

HGH owns it in that department as I'm sure IGF-LR3 and IGF-des probably do also.

It is a powerful friend to have in your corner if you are running a caloric deficit, much like primo in that respect. Why is it better than other steroids for this I dunno but in my experience it is.

In regular calorie mode it will produce very dry lean gains. Will harden you up better than masteron and produce some very respectable strength gains.

I've heard so many good things about primo, does that even work better than tren? I've lost some confidence in hgh and the peps. first of all I live in Asia and few pep company ship internationally. Next is the quality issues or whether it is completely fake. and lastly that its high maintenance with some requiring multiple daily dosing.

Last edited:
How really effective is it for losing some abdominal fat. Never tried it.

the real watson Anavar (var) helped me get abs and more ripped in upper body,arms

can speak on serostim HGH amazing for fat reduction including love handles and hard to get at belly area etc

the real watson Anavar (var) helped me get abs and more ripped in upper body,arms

can speak on serostim HGH amazing for fat reduction including love handles and hard to get at belly area etc

I'm really up for trying Anavar (var) . How long did you take the hgh for results to show? Sorry OP, hope I'm not hijacking

Minister Anavar (var) won't actually do anything to bf, so it won't reduce it. But like ZEEK explained, it's good for use in a calorie deficit because it will help you retain your muscle while cutting cals.

Abs are either genetics or diet plain and simple, no gear gives you abs but I have a ton of Anavar (var) right now and going to see what I can accomplish with it. The good thing is you can run it for a good amount of time so you can stretch that diet over 8-12 weeks with Anavar (var) and continue with other AAS if you want.

Gh and maybe igf will help, but if you are a guy that holds fat in the belly, you have to remove it thru diet.

Primo is good stuff. You can't compare it to tren, it's not in the same league, if money is no object then you can get some slow lean gains and get a look similar to tren at 800-1200mg a week for 20-30 weeks. That's a lot of primo and a lot of money but with a lot less sides. I love primo and am impressed with it, but the time and amounts of money seem like a waste just for your average guy.

Someone getting paid or for pre comp then great because you can be in a calorie deficit and retain muscle plus it either gave me a harder or fuller look. It was impressive but I will only use it as an addition to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), if I decided to compete, or as I get older and want to run a cycle. To me it's just so mild that it's not for the average guy and will be a huge waste of money, it takes a long time to see any results and I think they were more appearance than actuall gains but I was going for an appearance anyway not size.

I'm going to mess around with some Anavar (var) for a while just to experiment but I'm not expecting any big size gains and I know mine are top quality.

Minister Anavar (var) won't actually do anything to bf, so it won't reduce it. But like ZEEK explained, it's good for use in a calorie deficit because it will help you retain your muscle while cutting cals.

Abs are either genetics or diet plain and simple, no gear gives you abs but I have a ton of Anavar (var) right now and going to see what I can accomplish with it. The good thing is you can run it for a good amount of time so you can stretch that diet over 8-12 weeks with Anavar (var) and continue with other AAS if you want.

Gh and maybe igf will help, but if you are a guy that holds fat in the belly, you have to remove it thru diet.

Primo is good stuff. You can't compare it to tren, it's not in the same league, if money is no object then you can get some slow lean gains and get a look similar to tren at 800-1200mg a week for 20-30 weeks. That's a lot of primo and a lot of money but with a lot less sides. I love primo and am impressed with it, but the time and amounts of money seem like a waste just for your average guy.

Someone getting paid or for pre comp then great because you can be in a calorie deficit and retain muscle plus it either gave me a harder or fuller look. It was impressive but I will only use it as an addition to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), if I decided to compete, or as I get older and want to run a cycle. To me it's just so mild that it's not for the average guy and will be a huge waste of money, it takes a long time to see any results and I think they were more appearance than actuall gains but I was going for an appearance anyway not size.

I'm going to mess around with some Anavar (var) for a while just to experiment but I'm not expecting any big size gains and I know mine are top quality.

User this is good, so are you saying, that given endless cash and good 30 Weeks, primo will give me a good return on investment?

I'm very much leaning in this direction for my next cycle

Back