Anavar

Tough Old Man

If I was to take the powder for anavar and make it in a liquid state, can it be taken orally or does it have to be injected. Probably a stupid question cause I guess if you turned it into a pill you would take that orally. Just want to be sure.

Thanks guys

Oral, and Ive tried a bunch of carriers and they all suck. I never really got the bastardly shit into solution (yes, I know it can be done). Id recommend throwin it in some oil and shake before you take. No bad taste or fuss just reach for the olive oil.

I just saw another site where the guy injects his liquid Anavar (var) into gel caps and then takes them that way. Says no bad taste what so ever.

DougoeFre5h said:
Oral, and Ive tried a bunch of carriers and they all suck. I never really got the bastardly shit into solution (yes, I know it can be done). Id recommend throwin it in some oil and shake before you take. No bad taste or fuss just reach for the olive oil.

U ever try ld's recipe using water and ps80 only, shake and draw?

i got a big ole mason jar full of liquid Anavar (var) that i never used. it is in peg and everclear. never did stay suspended, just settles at bottom. works though.

no i am not trying to get rid of it.

I ALMOST made it @ a very low concentration, 13mg/ml (wich sucks)! It was with PEG400 and 150 proof grain! But in the bottle still 6 or 7 very tiny cristals!

DougoeFre5h said:
yea i used 50/50 of peg400 and 151. waste of time. Shit settles quick and is a mess if you spill it, tastes nasty etc etc.

Calling all pharmacist. Please report to Steroidology. WTF no one seems to know how to get this shit to work. Maybe capping is the solution here.

DougoeFre5h said:
yea i used 50/50 of peg400 and 151. waste of time. Shit settles quick and is a mess if you spill it, tastes nasty etc etc.

i had a prob with the everclear taste.

Tough Old Man said:
Calling all pharmacist. Please report to Steroidology. WTF no one seems to know how to get this shit to work. Maybe capping is the solution here.
it works, just isnt as convenient as solutions are.

Capping is what worked for me... used a cap-m-quik.... it was tedius and took some time... but when it was all said and done I had my Anavar (var) neatly capped and ready to go.... they worked fantastic...

Tough Old Man said:

what dont work? its a suspension. doug had the easiest idea. put in oil and when you want some shake it up and draw out what ya want to drink. =0l

hello..........

DougoeFre5h said:

I've used ~ 20/80 of peg400 and 160 proof grain alcohol (not 150 proof g.alcohol as i said in the earlier post) ! took a few days to get some crystals, but honestly i think a bit more alcohol and it should clear up! The only prob is that the concentration is very low... and the taste is not one of the best, but personally i don't mind mutch about taste in gear!

DON'T USE PEG FOR ORALS EVER! It cuts absorbtion from 40-60 percent. I made a good Winstrol (winny) suspension at 50mg/ml with 20% BA and the rest water. Once shalen it doesn't settle for a good 20 mins. Taste awful but it works, lol.

Deadlift said:
DON'T USE PEG FOR ORALS EVER! It cuts absorbtion from 40-60 percent. I made a good Winstrol (winny) suspension at 50mg/ml with 20% BA and the rest water. Once shalen it doesn't settle for a good 20 mins. Taste awful but it works, lol.
Woahh..is this true? Is that why I think anavar is weaker than creatine?

DougoeFre5h said:
Woahh..is this true? Is that why I think anavar is weaker than creatine?
haha thats funny, glad never used peg on any of my shit, but still got like 25g anavar in 151 thats havent used yet. u know what, i think if u heat the anavar and 151 up in the micro for like 35 seconds(VENTALATED OF CORSE) it might go into solution. it wont stay for long but it might work, havent tried it yet.

mp of Anavar (var) is well over 400°f, the ethyl will boil well before that.

whats the point of getting it in solution if its gonna go back to suspension anyway =0l

jes my 2ml.

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
mp of Anavar (var) is well over 400°f

whats the point of getting it in solution if its gonna go back to suspension anyway
well i had some d-bol , threw it into the mirco and it went into solution, its suspended in gin. its easier to take when its perfectly clear.

Deadlift said:

Id like to know if this is true as well, i had 100mg/ml Winstrol (winny) in peg only, and that shit worked real well in my opinion.

Back