Anavars Use in Bulking Cycle

InDecaWeTrust

InDecaWeTrust
Whats the general consensus on uses of Anavar on a bulking cycle after you have exhausted the 17 alkylated orals? Will it do anything to aid in the bulk such as strength or vascularity?

Whats the general consensus on uses of Ana Anavar (var) on a bulking cycle after you have exhausted the 17 alkylated orals? Will it do anything to aid in the bulk such as strength or vascularity?

As far as orals go, real ana Anavar (var) is a good addition to any cycle. It does produce substantial strength gains. Although they don't match anadrol or D-bol for size and strength ,the main reason behind that is that extra water weight does make muscles temporarily stronger and ana Anavar (var) does not give the bloat.

I would not use it often if I were you since it still plays a nasty game on HDL but a little Anavar (var) thrown in every few cycles can make a decent cycle into a great one.

love Anavar (var) for strenght, for me i would have to say it was about 1/2 of what dbol was as far as strength gains, maybe a little more.

seem to shred abdominal fat easier on it.

For bulking, Anavar is wicked good ... "when used right."

The only way I will use Anavar - is like this...

Anavar is a "Class I" steroid and is BEST when stacked with a "Class II" steroid - such as Dbol or Anadrol ... "I prefer Dbol."

You'll be breaking the - only one oral rule...

But your combination shouldn't be so high when combined.

I like Anavar at 70-80 (50 is OK) and Dbol at 20-30 mg ed.

I've taken the method of Arnold and Mentzer - using Dbol at a low dose for long durations and mixed it with Anavar.

By adding Anavar to Dbol is like ... "Dbol on steroids - without the sides."

Every time I run Anavar now ... "I always add Dbol." :D

As far as orals go, real ana Anavar (var) is a good addition to any cycle. It does produce substantial strength gains. Although they don't match anadrol or D-bol for size and strength ,the main reason behind that is that extra water weight does make muscles temporarily stronger and ana Anavar (var) does not give the bloat.

I would not use it often if I were you since it still plays a nasty game on HDL but a little Anavar (var) thrown in every few cycles can make a decent cycle into a great one.

Ana Anavar (var) is particularly bad on your HDL cholesterol?

So adding it to my current cycle would help then?

As if your current cycle needs anything more...

I am currently bursting (yes I have decided to stay on for the long term) on the
Following:
1g test enanthate per week
600mg deca durabolin per week
400mg masteron enanthate per week
30mg dbol daily
Currently considering adding 100mg anadrol and 20mg methyl-1-test to make it 3 injectables and 3 orals.
Now tell me if that don't sound like a plain psychotic cycle in a very
Nihilistic mindset bc I
Just don't give a fuck as long as i keep getting bigger stronger and more bitches to fuck

So adding it to my current cycle would help then?

I say this half jokingly to you InDecaWeTrust but I wouldn't add an aspirin to your current cycle! The last thing you need is another compound to add there :rolleyes2

LOL - I have no idea...

I've only heard they've ran Dbol very low for long duration.

I still recommend taking time off with low doses.

That might explain his need for the bypass a few years ago. HDL in the shitter for too long a period of time.

Last edited:
That might explain his need for the bypass a few years ago. HDL in the shitter for too long a period of time.

I assume you're talking about Arnold here. My understanding is that he had heart surgery in 1997 to repair a congenital heart defect. A quick google search didn't turn up anything about him having a bypass surgery.

Back