Andro Poppers 150 (Pinnacle)

Volker

Hey folks,

I've been using Andro Poppers 150 (Pinnacle) for the last 2 weeks. In each serving there's 5 mg of 4-androstenedione, 5 mg of 5-androstenedione, 5mg of 19nor-4-androstenedione, 5 mg of 5-androdiol, and 5 mg of 19nor-5-androdiol. It's a sublingual stuff.

I'm getting 2 servings per day. I am not sure if this stuff is really working, but probably it's too soon. Anyways, I feel more strenght and kinda "horny" all the time.... I should probably increase the dosage.

Any thoughts???

Volker

Andro Poppers 150

Hey folks,

I've been using Andro Poppers 150 (Pinnacle) for the last 2 weeks. In each serving there's 5 mg of 4-androstenedione, 5 mg of 5-androstenedione, 5mg of 19nor-4-androstenedione, 5 mg of 5-androdiol, and 5 mg of 19nor-5-androdiol. It's a sublingual stuff.

I'm getting 2 servings per day. I am not sure if this stuff is really working, but probably it's too soon. Anyways, I feel more strenght and kinda "horny" all the time.... I should probably increase the dosage.

Any thoughts???

Volker

Just so you know this is the actual serving
4-androstenediol: 125mg
4-androstenedione: 5mg
5-androstenedione: 5mg
5-androstenediol: 5mg
19-nor-4- androstenedione: 5mg
19-nor-5-androstenediol: 5mg

The 4-ad dose is making the aggressive feeling. The rest of the ph are probably in to low of doses to make much of a difference at all. But if its working for you go with it. Probably mainly thanks to the 4-AD in them. If you like the ph route try something with 1-test. T1-pro, One+ other topical delivery systems work great for most people.

Back