AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

djm, that is nuts. Too many times our docs piss us off and dont really listen to us.

They don't think they need to listen, because they are already sure they have the answer before they walk into the examination room. God Complex, it's called.

My father got massive hemorrhaging on the brain because they would not listen to our repeated comments about his declining condition on the prescribed meds WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL. I wish my mother would have sued them for millions. She was well within her right.

In most businesses you'll hear the phrase "the customer is always right". In medicine the attitude is "I am God. You know nothing." Thanks Doc, that was realllly helpful. ;)

Sounds like what happened with my dad. They put him on a treadmill after he had chest pains, told him he had gas after nearly killing him sprinting. A few months later he had a heart attack. Still alive though

Sounds like what happened with my dad. They put him on a treadmill after he had chest pains, told him he had gas after nearly killing him sprinting. A few months later he had a heart attack. Still alive though

^^^ This just pisses me off. Isn't the doctor credo "Do no harm" ??? Seems like ignorance is bliss for them, but harm for others. :wallbash:

Back