AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

Plans are changing, if I don't have my andromass in time I'm running test/eq, but I'm interested in running androhard the last 4 weeks to harden up some, hmm.

Plans are changing, if I don't have my andromass in time I'm running test/eq, but I'm interested in running androhard the last 4 weeks to harden up some, hmm.

I cant gaurantee it, but next week Mass should be shipping out. Will that be too late by then?

Like I said in the other thread it will be there by time you are ready, looking forward to your results!

So the next batch on Androlean and Androhard is the 23rd and Andromass will be shipping the 9th.

I would think after 5 delays that you would stop giving out specific dates by now lol. Just wait until its in the warehouse and on the shelves and announce that AndroMass will be shipping the following day.

I would think after 5 delays that you would stop giving out specific dates by now lol. Just wait until its in the warehouse and on the shelves and announce that AndroMass will be shipping the following day.

You didn't hear it from me ;)

AM is being capped now:chimney:

A little user feedback from Dr. P on Bodybuilding.com with our old androhard:

I am using the old Androhard right now and have to say that it is cool stuff. I stack it with PP's Formadrol (the latter I am taking only 2-3 times per week, though) and I see an explosion in libido, vascularity, pumps, and well being. Definitely one of the most effective supplements on the market right now.
THis stuff that converts to natural hormones is 100000x times more pleasant to use (and probably safer) than designer steroids, most of which nobody really knows what they actually do in the body.

All logs are showing the new version is better:)

One thing that really suprised me was the weight of effect on how the Androseries piggy-backed other compounds, enhancing their effects.

Examples such as having to cut back half or more of the dosages on ephedrine really demonstrated that.

One thing that really suprised me was the weight of effect on how the Androseries piggy-backed other compounds, enhancing their effects.

Examples such as having to cut back half or more of the dosages on ephedrine really demonstrated that.

Agreed.

Shipping next week for sure:)

:flipoff: lol just kidding... I agree. But we are trying to give people the dates as a convenience... they're just getting pushes bacck lol :dunno:

Back