AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

Out of the 5 reps how many of you are running a androseries cycle right now?

I am awaiting Mass, as are (from my memory) two of the others. I believe one is just recently off another cycle, and the last had an injury that is pushing back his.

Mine will begin as soon as mass ships...

Also, can we get a mod to check some of the IPs of the children above?

I've looked into PH's and have questions, but if none of you use them or AAS for that matter, why would I or anyone else even listen to you. Surely you can see my point here.

I do and have, will be running AndroHard soon. Unbiased logs have been going for sometime with nothing but positive results.

Looks like I missed out on all of these jonny come lately accounts trying to stir the pot and discredit us again.. Id really love to know who these guys are and if they work for a competing supplement company or what.

Looks like I missed out on all of these jonny come lately accounts trying to stir the pot and discredit us again.. Id really love to know who these guys are and if they work for a competing supplement company or what.

I know who they are. And no, they don't work for a competing company.

Whats the latest word on andromass ship date guys?

I know who they are. And no, they don't work for a competing company.

Whats the latest word on andromass ship date guys?

If you know who they are, why not consider sharing? Its a bit cowardice to hide behind a bunch of newly made accounts.

The first batch of Mass will ship 4/25.

Funny I just watched inglorious bastards and boom they show up posting on ology. So the 4/25 ship date is that first batch andromass? I'm second batch and really wanna get things started.

Back