AndroLean v3 is FINALLY HERE -- Powerful Anabolic, Belly Fat Destroyer

Tired of which part?

The legality or the annoyance of administration and pct?

-Matt

Are you suggesting that there is NO PCT required for a hormonal product? I am not trying to be an asshole here but that sounds like bs. If it is hormonal then why is no PCT required? I won't believe this andro stuff actually works until I've seen it with my own eyes. Do you have a link to a log with someone running andro as a standalone?

is a post cycle therapy (pct) required with AndroLean?

Yes.

Are you suggesting that there is NO post cycle therapy (pct) required for a hormonal product? I am not trying to be an asshole here but that sounds like bs. If it is hormonal then why is no post cycle therapy (pct) required? I won't believe this andro stuff actually works until I've seen it with my own eyes. Do you have a link to a log with someone running andro as a standalone?

We recommend a post cycle therapy (pct) with AndroLean, I do not think that is what Matt was implying there, he was just questioning what is annoying for this member about AAS. The suppression is fairly mild due to the administration of the hormones, so the post cycle therapy (pct) is easier with them, but still required.

Which Andro product are you interested in, I will grab you a log or two.

Yes.

We recommend a post cycle therapy (pct) with AndroLean, I do not think that is what Matt was implying there, he was just questioning what is annoying for this member about AAS. The suppression is fairly mild due to the administration of the hormones, so the post cycle therapy (pct) is easier with them, but still required.

Which Andro product are you interested in, I will grab you a log or two.

Pick one. Preferably with before and after pictures.

Both of those are logs of the same guy. On top of that he's a sponsored athlete. Even if he really was only taking andro products he has a lot more time to train than most of us and his diet is the definition of perfection. It sounded too much like he was trying to promote the company when he mentioned his pp pct. Not sure I'd trust those two logs.

If androseries was so great then tons of people would be using it. Not bashing your product, but I think I'll stick with what I know works.

You will find the largest collection of logs here:

Supplement Logs & Reviews - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Honestly, off hand I don't remember which ones included pictures. Most don't, but the same can be said from most logs. The only sponsored logs we do are the sponsored athletes, and really that is all a sponsored athlete is for our company. They get to run the products on our dime, and all we ask is that they log. There is no compensation beyond that. If we did more sponsored logs, we could demand pictures from them, but we feel there is more real feedback to be found in non-sponsored logs.

I opened a post on PP site but it seems that PP community is more active here :eek:

Here is my next cycle on 8 weeks (in 2 months, I will open a log here) :

Androlean 6/day
Androdrive 3/day
Androenhance 2 pumps/day

Eventually Androhard v2 3/day

My goal will be to gain lean muscle. I already used Andromass v2/Androhard v2 during 6 weeks but I gained essentially fat and water. I just want to gain muscle and Eric P. said that androlean was the perfect lean muscle gainer !

My PCT will be TRSv2.

What do you think about that ? Will Androhard need something in this cycle ???
Thanks for your answers

Last edited:
I opened a post on PP site but it seems that PP community is more active here :eek:

Here is my next cycle on 8 weeks (in 2 months, I will open a log here) :

Androlean 6/day
Androdrive 3/day
Androenhance 2 pumps/day

Eventually Androhard v2 3/day

My goal will be to gain lean muscle. I already used Andromass v2/Androhard v2 during 6 weeks but I gained essentially fat and water. I just want to gain muscle and Eric P. said that androlean was the perfect lean muscle gainer !

My post cycle therapy (pct) will be TRSv2.

What do you think about that ? Will Androhard need something in this cycle ???
Thanks for your answers
I think it can work well for you. My only suggestion would be to move to full dosing for the Androenhance. The Androenhance should certainly provide benefit in adding on some of the lean muscle.

As for the androhard question, I am not sure I understand. You can add it to the cycle and it would not require anything else.

tish cyrus

is miley cyrus dating nick jonas miley cyrus nip miley cyrus fansite miley cyrus sexting pics miley cyrus wardrobe malfunction picture miley cyrus nip miley cyrus start all over dvdrip miley cyrus 7 things
destiny hope cyrus miley cyrus barefoot miley cyrus wardrobe malfunction picture miley cyrus cleavage miley cyrus start all over dvdrip miley cyrus photo scandal miley cyrus wardrobe malfunction picture miley cyrus 7 things
hayley williams and miley cyrus sister brandi cyrus and hayley williams mylie cyrus jogging true friend lyrics miley cyrus miley cyrus nude pics true friend lyrics miley cyrus brandi cyrus and hayley williams hayley williams and miley cyrus sister
mylie cyrus jogging mylie cyrus 7 things guitar chords tish cyrus myle cyrus tish cyrus miley cyrus bottomless miley cyrus start all over dvdrip miley cyrus photo scandal

I think it can work well for you. My only suggestion would be to move to full dosing for the Androenhance. The Androenhance should certainly provide benefit in adding on some of the lean muscle.

As for the androhard question, I am not sure I understand. You can add it to the cycle and it would not require anything else.

Thanks to your answer here2study.

Do you advice me to up Androenhance to 3 pumps/day?
It should be possible only during 6 weeks.
Should I start in the 1st week of my cycle or in the 2nd/3rd?

Concerning Androhard, my question is pretty simple. Will AHv2 be beneficial to my cycle? What can it bring with a cycle like that?

Last edited:
Both of those are logs of the same guy. On top of that he's a sponsored athlete. Even if he really was only taking andro products he has a lot more time to train than most of us and his diet is the definition of perfection. It sounded too much like he was trying to promote the company when he mentioned his pp post cycle therapy (pct). Not sure I'd trust those two logs.

If androseries was so great then tons of people would be using it. Not bashing your product, but I think I'll stick with what I know works.
There are many more, I realize he is a sponsored athlete but we do have a MOD here about to use our products. Tons of people are using the products that's why we have so many reviews on them...

Thanks to your answer here2study.

Do you advice me to up Androenhance to 3 pumps/day?
It should be possible only during 6 weeks.
Should I start in the 1st week of my cycle or in the 2nd/3rd?

Concerning Androhard, my question is pretty simple. Will AHv2 be beneficial to my cycle? What can it bring with a cycle like that?

Start it the first week and yes use at least 3 pumps a day. AH will certainly add in strength gains to your cycle

I weight 270 and am 5'10 i have 164lbs of LBM and my water is at .36-.37 my Metabolic rate is at 2000/day my bf is at a dissapointing 40% and I would like to get that around 10-20% and I want to know If androLean would be good for me to take to help me get there because I am Interested also in Muscle Increase and Fat Loss. I have recently come Off Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and lost 50lbs. I kept the weight off and would be interested In learning what I can do to to help. Any Suggestions?

Its not likely u will achieve those goals on this stuff either...jmho...all where is all the anecdotal proof that this stuff works....we see thi stuff advertised in mags and forms but never any real life people to prove its valid...show me the people that have used it and achieved results and then I'll have a go....
64yrs, 195, lifting 30+ years and all these claims are still the same....

Its not likely u will achieve those goals on this stuff either...jmho...all where is all the anecdotal proof that this stuff works....we see thi stuff advertised in mags and forms but never any real life people to prove its valid...show me the people that have used it and achieved results and then I'll have a go....

What are the 'claims.' The products are hormones...we packaged them into an efficient carrier. The actual hormones have been seen before...

What magazines? And the forums are full of your anecdotal proof

If you guys are looking for anyone to sponsor, I'd love a crack at it

I'm 20 years old, 5'10, 170 pounds, and about 11-12% bf.

Plan right now is to bulk up around 4-5 pounds a month, hit 195-200 by March and cut down for summer, so if you're looking to sponsor anyone for your bulking/mass products, shoot me a PM.

Back