AndroLean v3 is FINALLY HERE -- Powerful Anabolic, Belly Fat Destroyer

If you guys are looking for anyone to sponsor, I'd love a crack at it

I'm 20 years old, 5'10, 170 pounds, and about 11-12% bf.

Plan right now is to bulk up around 4-5 pounds a month, hit 195-200 by March and cut down for summer, so if you're looking to sponsor anyone for your bulking/mass products, shoot me a PM.

Dont make sure to gain each month if the pounds are slop.

Very hard and unpredictable to accrue LBM at such a rate let alone without excessive hormones.

Gain clean and lean -- water retention is fine, some fat is normal...but getting sloppy into the 14+++%% range gets not productive.

-Matt

Thanks, Matt. It is a bit of a stretch to gain that kind of weight and keep my BF down, so I'm just going to play it by ear, but I feel like I should be able to manage a lb/week, if my BF starts to go up too drastically though I'll make the necessary changes.

Thanks, Matt. It is a bit of a stretch to gain that kind of weight and keep my BF down, so I'm just going to play it by ear, but I feel like I should be able to manage a lb/week, if my BF starts to go up too drastically though I'll make the necessary changes.
For me it is really about eating clean. Sure, I cheat every once in awhile, but consistent clean protein and especially carb sources keep me leaner. I try to get most my fat from good sources as well: Almond butters, fish oil, MCT, etc...

For me it is really about eating clean. Sure, I cheat every once in awhile, but consistent clean protein and especially carb sources keep me leaner. I try to get most my fat from good sources as well: Almond butters, fish oil, MCT, etc...

I got to eat clean -- my body just runs better that way.
Its too easy to ditch clean eating for more junk.

I keep a strong eye on High fructose, excess saturated fats, trans fats etc...

-Matt

-Matt

I have looked to remove the bolded as well, also made a commitment to no longer drink calories (protein shake being the exception).

I have looked to remove the bolded as well, also made a commitment to no longer drink calories (protein shake being the exception).

I always have my TrueNutrition cold filtered isolate shakes now. You can double up on the flavor system and its amazing. Orange creamsicle is great!

-Matt

Sipping on some of this as we speak:

Oxdkc.jpg

-Matt
I go for awhile eating clean but I always limit calories too much and then start eating dirty because my ego (strength) starts slipping too much...it's a vicious cycle

Did you double dose the sweetener?

I am not sure how good stevia is????

I KNOW premium is delicious for sure.

-Matt

No, this was my first run with TP. Sweetner is not doubled, flavor i ordered is unsweetened, so I added sweetner. I actually like stevia as a sweetner, but I know next time I would double flavor.

Great conditioning, looking much tighter and more defined.

That sucked --- he only ran AH for 4 weeks --- has a trip to Israel and doesnt want to take overseas and stay on diet...

He wants to gain some clean lean mass now...hopefully he stays in lean condition until he gets a plan from me!

-matt

That sucked --- he only ran AH for 4 weeks --- has a trip to Israel and doesnt want to take overseas and stay on diet...

He wants to gain some clean lean mass now...hopefully he stays in lean condition until he gets a plan from me!

-matt

Damn, he was on a good path too.... lets hope he stays strict in time to get back your plan.

Back