Anger issues during tren use, Help dudes!

HammerStrenght

Is there anything that can take out anger issues when using tren?

my friend is doing Tren Acetate 75mg ED along with test and Winstrol (winny), he said he has MAD angry modsswings, one sec as ironman the other as a little girl.

A few options:

1) He was mentally force himself not to be a dick
2) He can drop the tren
3) Somebody can kick his ass when he is being a dick. This is what psychologists call "negative reinforcement."

Has he taken tren before? This isn't his first cycle or anything like that, is it?

Last edited:
mranak said:
A few options:

1) He was mentally force himself not to be a dick
2) He can drop the tren
3) Somebody can kick his ass when he is being a dick. This is what psychologists call "negative reinforcement."

Has he taken tren before? This isn't his first cycle or anything like that, is it?

I vote option 3

Yeah right guys. He's on tren no one will be able to handle his roid rage. Better just avoid eye contact with him for the rest of the cycle.

A good amount of my friends who are experienced in AASs have told me tren does cause serious irritability and mood swings. These guys are very easy going normally.

You guys are beeing harsh to the author of this thread.

i had the same problem after 2 weeks of that stuff. I was getting out of my car on main street and chasing other cars like a rabid dog!!! I quit right after that and sold my remaining tren. on all the other juice i've done i'm as calm as the buddha, but tren got to me bad - i guess it's just the individual's body chemistry

So he is either a little girl or a raging asshole? Sounds like he has problems and needs to quit.

Yea bro, I understand the problem. It was the exact same for me when I was on it. I did 75mg/day, and about 4 weeks in holy sh*t, I just wanted to kick everybodies ass. However, there were times that I was really emotional, sensative, etc. It just the hormonal imbalances going through your body, in a nutshell that it. Don't let these guys on the board tell you some bullsh*t like Tren doesn't cause aggression/rage, because thats just rediculous. Its a proven fact. Anyways, I do believe that its not an excuse for being an asshole. Being on juice is only a decision for the responsible and strong willed. We as Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users have taken on an additional responsiblity to controll our urges and reactions. Steroids get a bad rep as it is, so we need to do as much as possible to not make them look so bad. Cases of roid rage don't exactly help our cause. To conclude my little speech, I just want to say that your friend should realize that if he isn't going to controll his actions for his own wellbeing, then maybe he would do it for the rest of us who are responsible with our steroid use, not to ruin it for us.

You have to keep reminding yourself that its the drug. I try to stay away from crowed places ( I train @ 5:00am) Try driving with classical music on. ( music calms the savage beast) If that dont work, someone needs a good ass kickin bro........

Back