another dbol question

warlord

ok, an old schooler from the gym was talking to me today about dbol and some other things. one thing that stood out was his thoughts on dbol. he said that if he was runnig dbol at say 40 mg/day, that on his 'off' training days, that he would only take in 20 mg that day. he said using the full 40 mg is a waste since dbol reacts so fast in your system and the saved dbol is better when used up on regular training days. anyone know any truth to this and id love to hear from some of the old schoolers of the board as he said this was a very common way of using dbol back in the day.

w

I don't understand the reasoning behind that, but I would just like to say that you probably should train everyday while "on". Especially with DBOL because you have such faster recovery.

It is better to keep a consistent level in your blood. "Old school" ways of running AS are outdated. Today we have a much better understanding of AS than we did when they first came out.

Do you guys workout everyday whiole on dbol?? I have never did dbal but getting ready to start some. thanks

Wartime100 said:
It is better to keep a consistent level in your blood. "Old school" ways of running AS are outdated. Today we have a much better understanding of AS than we did when they first came out.

Wartime is right!!!!!!;)

one thing i want to stress to people. you will talk to these old-schoolers in the gym all of the time and claim they know more and whaetevr you know is bullshit, because theyve been doing it so long. in fact, what they know is outdated and a lot of times, makes no sense. they mistake their wisdom for intelligence. just agree with them and walk away, you wont be able to convince them otherwise

Ok bro here is the deal, When we refer to keeping blood test levels even, it is almost impossible to do with d-bol unless you plan on getting up through out the night to take them, but it is good to try while you are awake. Also you need to remember that when you are at rest or on your off days(from lifting, that you need to recuperate)your body is recovering and building muscle. The d-bol increases protein synthesis, this is also happening while you are asleep and not working out. So you can see that it makes allot of sense to take the d-bol while on you off days to increase protein synthesis and help build muscle.

Mosaman

old schoolers also do the pyramid stack, which is really worthless, by week 8, 200mg of test wont shut you down less than 400or 500mg of test, once you are shut down, you are shutdown

You want to spread the dose out as evenly and close to every 4 hours as you can to keep constant blood levels. As well, on the part about taking less when not training is completely retarted..........when do people actually grow, it's not when were lifting.

GreasyGreek said:
I don't understand the reasoning behind that, but I would just like to say that you probably should train everyday while "on". Especially with DBOL because you have such faster recovery.

Do you guys workout everyday in dbol?

NO and there has to be a rest period for your body to recover and/or recuperate. I do 5 days a week and find that I respond well to this.

Mosaman

Mosaman said:
NO and there has to be a rest period for your body to recover and/or recuperate. I do 5 days a week and find that I respond well to this.

Mosaman

Same here, and I agree your body does need a rest period to recoup and rebuild.;)

Back