Another first cycle question to make the vets shake their heads I'm sure

jerrymaguire26

After doing the research, asking around and changing my mind about a 100 times, here is where I stand now on my first cycle.

10 week cycle

Sustanon 250(500mg/week)
Equipoise(400mg/week)
Anavar: As much as I can afford

My questions are, is this too much gear for a first cycle, I'm 28, 6'0, 180 pounds. Also, I don't want to have to inject the Eq 8 times a week, so who, in your opinion, makes the best 200mg/ml variety, and finally, what doses of anti-e's and clomid would be needed with this cycle.

Thanks guys, I hope none of the questions on here are too stupid.

Drop the EQ, for your first cycle you would already be going well over the gram a week mark, too much imo. As far as the best 200 mg/ml EQ, I think QV is a good choice. As far as anti-e's i would use arimidex one tab eod, and have nolvadex and clomid for post cycle.

I agree that you dont need the EQ for a first cycle, but if you are going to use it, especially since you are in canada I would suggest LFC EQ

jerrymaguire26 said:
After doing the research, asking around and changing my mind about a 100 times, here is where I stand now on my first cycle.

10 week cycle

Sustanon 250(500mg/week)
Equipoise(400mg/week)
Anavar: As much as I can afford

My questions are, is this too much gear for a first cycle, I'm 28, 6'0, 180 pounds. Also, I don't want to have to inject the Eq 8 times a week, so who, in your opinion, makes the best 200mg/ml variety, and finally, what doses of anti-e's and clomid would be needed with this cycle.

Thanks guys, I hope none of the questions on here are too stupid.

QV makes great EQ.

Do not use Sustanon (sust) unless you wanna inject eod. it is too hard to maintain blood levels

needsize said:
I agree that you dont need the EQ for a first cycle, but if you are going to use it, especially since you are in canada I would suggest LFC EQ

The difference based almost solely on location. My canadian bros use LFC while here in So. CA we have QV. Both are good choices though.

Re: Re: Another first cycle question to make the vets shake their heads I'm sure

Nutri-Wrestler said:
QV makes great EQ.

Do not use Sustanon (sust) unless you wanna inject eod. it is too hard to maintain blood levels
I agree on QV....It is confusing for him now, so what would a beginner dosage of Sustanon look like???

begining dose of test (depending on person should range between 250-500mg/week.

Sust pretty much requires eod injections due to the fact it has that short ester in there.

If he just sticks with enanthate or cypionate then he will only have to inject twice a week and will save a good bit of money.

I'll disagree with most. Test/eq is a great first cycle IMO. I would drop the Anavar (var) and switch to a single ester test, shooting two times a week.

i agree, i dont think tha anavar is needed...

make sure you have your liquidex and nolva on hand, plus clomid for post cycle.. to keep your gains

Wartime100 said:
I'll disagree with most. Test/eq is a great first cycle IMO. I would drop the Anavar (var) and switch to a single ester test, shooting two times a week.

I agree, drop the Anavar (var) , and go with Test/EQ. This combo is simple, easy on the body and your gains will be kept on easily. Also, I would go with Enan. instead of Sus.

once you get past the eod day injects the first week, sustanon really acts more like a single ester than you would think. Why drop the var?

iced said:
once you get past the eod day injects the first week, sustanon really acts more like a single ester than you would think. Why drop the Anavar (var)?

I just don't think it is needed. It is his first cycle. I would save it for a bridge. Eq/enth would be plenty.

Back