Another Pinnacle thread

Danielsu21

I know some may be tired of all the pin posts but had to post my experience....I was pretty doubtful with all of it because it being fairly easy. After dealing with the customer service my mind was someone at ease. after being on their cyp for 5 weeks and absolutely no PIP the results don't lie.View attachment 551348View attachment 551349

Wouldnt choose anyone else

Last edited:
Nice results man! Do you have allergies by chance (high EOS)? I think we've discussed your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Liver values already, so I think you know what's going on there.

I kinda have allergies. Comes and goes every once in a while. What else effects the EOS?

Started new liver care yesterday and the .25 of Adex eod.

I kinda have allergies. Comes and goes every once in a while. What else effects the EOS?

Started new liver care yesterday and the .25 of Adex eod.

Eosinophil count is basically a snapshot of your immune system and lets you know your body thinks there's an infection or most commonly, allergies. Mine's always at 8 or 9 as I have mild seasonal allergies, so I figured you being where you at must have some whoppers.

Hmm yeah nothing that bad lol.. I did wakeboard that morning and allergies were kinda bothering me.. Hopefully that was it

Hmm yeah nothing that bad lol.. I did wakeboard that morning and allergies were kinda bothering me.. Hopefully that was it

Ahhh, could be. That's the one drawback of blood tests; they can give great information, but sometimes give too much as just being dehydrated the day of the draw can throw some levels off! Looks like another quality Pinn cycle though! :D

Guess what I got from Pinn today? Yep, 4 bottles of test e. 3 bottles of DECA. 1 bottle of dbol. 1 bottle of cialus.

Nice!! Buddy is using the DBol as his kick starter and loving it.. Wish I could have used it but first cycle and wanted to keep it straight foward

Doing my Test for Pins Test-E Thursday to check out my stats, hopefully their gtg. I've heard some mix reviews lately on pin with blood test.

Completely honest with you bro I was pretty skeptical too because I got some local bunk stuff so started researching like crazy and of course seen some random not so good reviews but by far alot more positive reviews.. Even on Steroid insight who aren't fans will even admit its not bunk. After all that I decided to go with pin after talking to a few people here and JB... Blood work shows its g2g only wish it would have given me the exact level instead of topping out at 1500... Anyways man have no worries the product you have is quality

Back