Another propecia question

aussie mark

Hi guys ive been looking through the other threads but cant find exactly what im looking for.
Im 25 and have been training for 7 years all natural and i started taking propecia about a year and a half ago. I have had no side effects and i have stopped my hairloss. I have also continued to make muscle and strength gains whilst on it. I have access to steroids but i want to choose one which will have minimal affect on my hair(if there is one). I will obviously still be taking propecia while doing the course(just a higher dose if needed).I have read alot of conflicting info and im wondering whether anyone could help me that may be in my position.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Deca, EQ, Anavar (var), turnibol are the easiest on the hair. How much Propecia are you taking? - If you run test Propecia will help, though cant say just how much because I dont know how sensitive you are or how your hair is going to react to a given dose. If you decide to run test start at 250mgs of enanthate per week and see what happens. If you dont notice accelerated fall out bump it up to 500mgs and see what kind of a reaction you get.

Im just taking the normal 1mg per day dose mate.It works fine.Will i have to up it on cycle?
Would deca,var,turnibol be a better option for someone like me over test?
Thanks very much for the help

stay away from the drugs that convert to the dht derrivitves, basically tren, masteron, Winstrol (winny), primo, those will eat your hair away no matter what you do to stop it

Back