Another sad Clomid story.....

hitmansb

I thought this might comfort those of you suffering through Clomid therapy...you are not alone. And for those of you who aren't, this might amuse you:

I had a good cry not too long ago, thanks to Clomid. We all know that this evil (yet necessary) drug can make us more emotional than women having their periods, but this one was really ridiculous. I was watching TV and saw the news breaking that Mr. Rogers had died. It put a lump in my throat immediately. Later that night, as I watched a tribute to Mr. Rogers that was on the news, I actually broke down an cried. How insane is that?

"It's a weepy day in the neighborhood....a weepy day for a neighbour....that's on Clomid....that's on Clomid"

P.S. I also recall thanking God that Ernie and Bert would NEVER leave us. Can't wait to be off of this mind-fucking drug!!!!!!

I can't wait to start my clomid therapy. Sounds like fun. I like getting in touch with my femine side. There's nothing better than a good "cleanse cry". It will be a welcomed change for my wife since I'm such an asshole when on AS.

I can relate brother. One time when I lived in Arkansas (the gyms in my area play country music) I was hard and heavy into the second week of clomid. The radio starts playing 'The Dance' by Garth Brooks. I cried so much that I could not even finish my workout.

Juice Authority said:
I can't wait to start my clomid therapy. Sounds like fun. I like getting in touch with my femine side.

Just keep the strapons away from the wife/gf. LOL

Hmmmm i just completed my first run of clomid after my first cycle. Everything is back to normal, didnt get emotional though. Must be one of the lucky ones :)

bigdelt69,

It would have been even worse if Garth had been singing "Every Now and Then"....that song will make you pine for the girl that got away every time.

Juice Authority said:
How did you know about that???:confused:

Well, given that you have your "buddy" inject you in the ass, it isn't a far cry away :)

And as AAP at EF says, "Clomid is for Quitters"

AustinTX said:
Well, given that you have your "buddy" inject you in the ass, it isn't a far cry away :)

I hadn't thought of it like that. Good point.

TooPowerful4u said:
Hmmmm i just completed my first run of clomid after my first cycle. Everything is back to normal, didnt get emotional though. Must be one of the lucky ones :)

Me neither. Holy shit, I'm glad I dont have top go through that!!!:bawling: :bawling: :crying:

that shit really sucks!!!!....When I was on it.....the second week was when my g/f had her period. She got all emotional and pissed off because I ran over a squirrel (poor thing). usually, when she rants like that I'm just like..."yeah, ok babe, I'm sorry" but this time I actually listened to her and felt really bad for the squirrel. I even almost cried, but I had to hold it back infront of her! Man, that crap is scary fellas....that's way too close to feeling like a female for me!

Yeah clomid sucks, me and my workout buddies usually start hugging each other after a good workout if were all on clomid.

Hmmm. This is the first ive read about Clomid making MEN turn to woooossies. :laugh3:
Its actually prolly not very funny. I will be on eventually and I am one of those hard ass's that dont cry for anything so ill be the one crying over shit like "that guy over there gave me a bad look and was checking out my woman" the good thing is is that everyone comes off it, and when I do im gonna kick that guys ass..
I feeel bad 4 u.... woooosie....... j\k

Okay guys your starting to scare me now. It kind of sounds like you are using clomid as an excuse to allow your latent homosexual tendancies come out.:gay2:

Suck it up and start acting like men damn it!!!!:flipoff::D :D :D

Back