Another satisfied 3J customer.

theRZA

Sup guys,

I'm a long time reader and a few months ago I got pretty serious about cutting after slipping up for quite some time... Between drinking and eating poorly going to the gym started to seem pointless since I wasn't getting the results I wanted.

After a long debate I finally bit the bullet and signed up with 3J. This guy is the truth. We did a recomp and in only 5 weeks I lost inches where it mattered (gut, pecs). He answered me almost immediately, if I ever got sick of the food choices he would tell me what to switch out.. And definitely keeps the tough love to maintain for your focus. He gives you a very detailed food log for every bite you'll take. He even includes a bad ass training routine. While I am finished, I now have these resources to use and tweak on my own. I personally didn't run cycle this time, but my friend who's running test E and tbol with 3J is looking shredded.

I'm sure you've heard this all before, and none of this is groundbreaking but he gets you to where you wanna be, no matter your goal. I even asked him if I should continue using his service and he said that I should keep going until I stop seeing results... Pretty honest business man considering I had my PayPal ready to pay him for a second round.

Anyway, moral of the story... If you're stubborn yet frustrated at your progress.. 3J is your solution.

Another proud customer.

When I move at the end of next month and save up a bit, I think i'll be hitting 3J up for a cutting plan before my 1st cycle!

I know I still have much more work to get where I wanna be, but for 5 weeks this is satisfying.

Before:
Neck 17"
Chest 44"
Stomach at belly button 38"
Waist line (where your pants sit when worn properly) 37"
Biceps with arms extended out to side 13.8"
Thighs 25.5"
Calves 16"
Forearm 3 inches from elbow 12.3"

After:
Neck: 15.5"
Chest: 41.5"
Stomach at Belly Button: 36.2"
Waist Line: 36.2"
Biceps Extended: 12.3"
Thighs: 24"
Calves: 15"
Forearm: 10.9

PS (Rubber ducky boxers are the before's, lol)
"View attachment 551888View attachment 551889View attachment 551890View attachment 551891

yup.. we are going to break him down and get him out of that "skinny fat" phase and then bulk him up again.. it will be a process but it must happen that way

Great work RZA!!

I've just signed up with 3J and am really looking forwards to getting started with him!

4 months of getting shredded, then time to get big :)

The Brit

Back