Anti E with TRT?

mike honcho74

Mike Honcho
Would a guy need to run an anti E with a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) of 200mgs a week? Would there be a benefit or any reason to do this, also testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is due to pit condition requiring lifelong cabergoline of twice weekly. Would cab or anti E interact? Thanks

Follow up with your doctor. He should be monitoring your bloodwork to see if your estrogen gets out of whack therefore determining the answers to your questions.

ok, been talking with dr and he has said that with my levels in the mid range at 21.9 for estradol even w/out test administered shows I may be prone too that chemical and should take Nolvadex or Arimadex to combat sides. So that seems to be what the deal is with my body, any others have probs with that on low test cycles or trt?

i have high estradol as well. dr. has me on a 1/2 of tab of arimidex twice a week. should be getting my blood redone in about 2 months and i willl let ya know how much it helped.

ok, been talking with dr and he has said that with my levels in the mid range at 21.9 for estradol even w/out test administered shows I may be prone too that chemical and should take Nolvadex or Arimadex to combat sides. So that seems to be what the deal is with my body, any others have probs with that on low test cycles or trt?

Im not an expert on this stuff by any means, so maybe one of the seasoned pros can comment...but in my opinion you should avoid Nolvadex. Have had a few people ive spoken to had some issues with their vision after using that product. Clomid will come close to doing the same thing as Nolvadex without the side effect. According to what ive read, Arimidex also stops the conversion of estrogen...but doesnt eliminate it from your system. Clomid or Nolvadex do that. 21.9 i thought was considered low on E2. the range is 25-75 so im not sure why the doc would tell you that you were prone to estrogen conversion.

Again...maybe someone more knowledgable can comment.

same problem - i was doing 200ml test/week and my tits starting hurting in week2 - arimedex 1/2 tab twice/week fixed it.

i dont get nip pain unless im on a high dose (800mgs or more) but none the less my dr. said at even 200mgs my level was higher than he liked so hence the arimidex.

Back