Any news on our favorite

"your" means belonging to you.

"you're" is a contraction of "you are".
So its "you're an idiot"
not "your a idiot"...LMFAO

Before you make a quote get it correct Matt.

And Cobra I stayed shut because I refuse to continue to deal with a lesser crowd. thanks for proving me correct.

Hou just showed your ass again correcting the your a idiot man I thought you researched before you posted shit more shit with no merit

Hou just showed your ass again correcting the your a idiot man I thought you researched before you posted shit more shit with no merit

LMFAO man you really do it to yourself, please go back to school before you make claims in which you are incorrect. Stop it please, learn proper English, oh and BTW English is not my first language. However, I am certain it is better than yours.

Thanks for the laugh's...

And LMAO @ "Actually I looked it up on Websters-Merriam"

Man you both remind me of the commercial with the slogan " I pick things up and put them down"..

Last edited:
LMFAO man you really do it to yourself, please go back to school before you make claims in which you are incorrect. Stop it please, learn proper English, oh and BTW English is not my first language. However, I am certain it is better than yours.

Man envy is a bitch.. sucks to be out of the inside jokes huh. Anyways its been a treat man enjoy don't let me discourage you, to get mad at the whole board. You speak Trekkie?

Man envy is a bitch.. sucks to be out of the inside jokes huh. Anyways its been a treat man enjoy don't let me discourage you, to get mad at the whole board. You speak Trekkie?

Nope! Its cool man, I don't envy anyone, nor would I ever let YOU discourage me or I don't speak Trekkie, I haven't ever seen a Star Trek episode sorry. And finally I am not mad at anyone. Thanks have a great day. Bye Bye.

And LMAO @ "Actually I looked it up on Websters-Merriam"

Man you both remind me of the commercial with the slogan " I pick things up and put them down"..

hahahahahhahaha first you tried to flex your internet muscle with your rep points (which everyone knows is pathetic and worthless) then you try to correct an inside joke....you have absolutely know idea wtf is going on raisin bran :jump:

oh and thanks for asnwering my little call out...I knew that would draw your feeble little mind out from just sitting back and viewing your piece of shit thread ..and yes I know you were viewing because your name was in the currently active members viewing this thread box

:Pokeowned

U guys are super protective of sources that openly advertise and sponsor alot of other forums. Just sayin if he dOnt care why does everyone else?

cuz they just want something to bitch about. when really a source has nothing to do with ppl talk. feds will find them no matter what if they really wanted to. lol i dont get y ppl make such a big deal about when ppl talk about sources. well the source openly advertises so u really think there worried about ppl talking.

cuz they just want something to bitch about. when really a source has nothing to do with ppl talk. feds will find them no matter what if they really wanted to. lol i dont get y ppl make such a big deal about when ppl talk about sources. well the source openly advertises so u really think there worried about ppl talking.

cmon bro...dont take that side....its a losing battle. I enjoy picking apart raisin bran but dont make everyone start bashing you too...

it doesnt matter if it is a source thats advertising or not...what matters is that people need to keep thier mouths shut about illegal activity....oh mommy smokes that means its ok for me too...get it?

I know your a young pup and you might not understand this code but we are all breaking the law here so whats wrong with keeping it secret? When you watch a few of your buddies go down for one pussy opening his mouth then you will understand

i keep my source a big secret just dont see why its such a huge deal lol im not takin no side bro, i dont want in on the drama ha ha yall b getting serious! lol no sides man just dont see why its such a big deal.

i keep my source a big secret just dont see why its such a huge deal lol im not takin no side bro, i dont want in on the drama ha ha yall b getting serious! lol no sides man just dont see why its such a big deal.

Good man cause us Texans supposed to stick together no one is mad just frustrated

keep that up too....the reason we get frustrated with this is because there are a gazillion z threads on this board and we are all sick of hearing it...they are all pointless threads anyway...the fact is that people need to stop openly talking about sources...they dont last forever regardless of what people say...word gets out and eventually they quit or get shut down. Alot of the really good sources are private and have locked threads only members can access with a code and you cant be a member unless they are accepting refferals...that is how it should be handled atleast.

keep that up too....the reason we get frustrated with this is because there are a gazillion z threads on this board and we are all sick of hearing it...they are all pointless threads anyway...the fact is that people need to stop openly talking about sources...they dont last forever regardless of what people say...word gets out and eventually they quit or get shut down. Alot of the really good sources are private and have locked threads only members can access with a code and you cant be a member unless they are accepting refferals...that is how it should be handled atleast.

yeah i hear ya

hows this for a Z thread... Ordered 5 HGH kits on Sept. 5th all pd for and still waiting....... They still have not been sent out yet, i have to wait 2 more wks apparently and then 3 wks for the shipping so hoping to have before xmas.

Last edited:
Back