Any news on our favorite

hows this for a Z thread... Ordered 5 HGH kits on Sept. 5th all pd for and still waiting....... They still have not been sent out yet, i have to wait 2 more wks apparently and then 3 wks for the shipping so hoping to have before xmas.

that sucks.

on a side note
i heard poland bought ten septic tanks

as soon as z learns how to drive them hes going to invade russia

Hi

sorry for no info from em but I was learning how to drive septic tank ;)

ok
so
resends - first part was sent another will be soon

'hiGH' - none of you heard about police and customs checking all packs in China ? they also check factories.... and my supplier was too scared to do anything... but I was assured that orders will go out next week - fingers crossed

z.

Hi

sorry for no info from em but I was learning how to drive septic tank ;)

ok
so
resends - first part was sent another will be soon

'hiGH' - none of you heard about police and customs checking all packs in China ? they also check factories.... and my supplier was too scared to do anything... but I was assured that orders will go out next week - fingers crossed

z.

Are they starting to buckle down even more now?

hows this for a Z thread... Ordered 5 HGH kits on Sept. 5th all pd for and still waiting....... They still have not been sent out yet, i have to wait 2 more wks apparently and then 3 wks for the shipping so hoping to have before xmas.

You'll be fine conman - I been with Z for almost a year and he's never let me down.

You're best to PM Z - it's much better than email.

A lot of you guys PM me with Z questions and I'm always happy to help or forward your question to Z if I don't know the answer.

@ Cobra my good friend - I wouldn't worry about Z threads - Z's been around for many years and he actually prefers these posts because it eases the amount of questions flooding his PM's and email.

It's all good guys - if you don't want to post a question you can PM me - no problem.

Happy Halloween ... "I'm party'n my ass off!" :D

You'll be fine conman - I been with Z for almost a year and he's never let me down.

You're best to PM Z - it's much better than email.

A lot of you guys PM me with Z questions and I'm always happy to help or forward your question to Z if I don't know the answer.

@ Cobra my good friend - I wouldn't worry about Z threads - Z's been around for many years and he actually prefers these posts because it eases the amount of questions flooding his PM's and email.

It's all good guys - if you don't want to post a question you can PM me - no problem.Happy Halloween ... "I'm party'n my ass off!" :D

thiss ^^^^

repo bro....sorry but these threads are f'n annoying as hell....I am totally on the side of pm...I will preach pm left and right....just pm someone with your illegal purchasing activity....repo is a very good start

there is no need to talk about any sources on this board on the open forum....

pm is the way to go it keeps your shit outta the street just fyi and still being recently new i prefer not looking like a retard asking for source checks for 1. Out in the open and 2. the mods and seniors that I've been talking to for awhile but who knows im just a newb

Its a contraction "you are an idiot" becomes "you're an idiot".

"Your" is a second person possessive adjective, Like "your" stuff and my stuff.

So if you call someone an idiot at least spell it correctly. Kinda like Rosie Odonnell calling Oprah fat.

Last edited:
I'm surprised this thread isn't closed.

You fuckers always gotta mess with people! Geez what has ology become? I hate this site and all you guys are bitches and cobra's a skinny little fuck and I love dbol and Winstrol (winny) only cycles cuz I get fucking jacked an I only have to eat 769 calories a day and I'm 1% bf and can run a 2.8 sec 40 and I'm 18 and been cycling for 3 years and weigh 162 lbs and my mom shoots tren directly into my nut sack and I can workout for 17 hrs straight after and I bench 890lbs x 8.

All of the above is bullshit but since I don't have 1000 posts and only have 3 rep points I wanted to get my post count up.

I'm surprised this thread isn't closed.

You fuckers always gotta mess with people! Geez what has ology become? I hate this site and all you guys are bitches and cobra's a skinny little fuck and I love dbol and Winstrol (winny) only cycles cuz I get fucking jacked an I only have to eat 769 calories a day and I'm 1% bf and can run a 2.8 sec 40 and I'm 18 and been cycling for 3 years and weigh 162 lbs and my mom shoots tren directly into my nut sack and I can workout for 17 hrs straight after and I bench 890lbs x 8.

All of the above is bullshit but since I don't have 1000 posts and only have 3 rep points I wanted to get my post count up.

lol mad much

No just home from work sick and bored as fuck so I thought I'd post a bunch of useless shit today. Where'd the dumbass go that started this thread anyways? Oh and for those that don't know, there's this cool website called google that let's you search for information on your dumbass questions so you don't have to make stupid fucking threads and put people on blast.

No just home from work sick and bored as fuck so I thought I'd post a bunch of useless shit today. Where'd the dumbass go that started this thread anyways? Oh and for those that don't know, there's this cool website called google that let's you search for information on your dumbass questions so you don't have to make stupid fucking threads and put people on blast.

lol :kiss2:

Oh and for those that don't know, there's this cool website called google that let's you search for information on your dumbass questions so you don't have to make stupid fucking threads and put people on blast.

^^^YES YES YES!!!

Fucking A.

Back