Any potential way to get rid of loose skin. NEED HELP!!

Hlbodied

I know this may be out of many's expertise but I was wondering if you knew of any peptides or any noninvasive procedures I could use to help tighten up my skin in the chest and abdomen area. I attached some photos to see what you think. I know I don't have a lot but I as most people that are into peptides are usually perfectionists. It's my dream to one day be able to compete in a competition. I lost 140 lbs when I was 15 and now I'm 23 and most of it has stretched back but after 8 years, it's going to do all that it's going to do. I also know that I need to cut some but I've been trying to bulk as much as possible so I can "fill in" the loose skin. I'm currently on a bulk cycle and look slightly fuller in my chest but only due to water weight. I've read forums that say that hgh or GHRP2 and CJC Mod GRF 1-29 could potentially help with loose skin but nobody is really clear weather it's just because of the cutting effects it has on the body that might make the appearance of tightening up the skin. Also I've tried a couple of laser skin tightening procedures that didn't really seem to help as I hoped it would. I'm thinking about maybe trying a "Venus freeze" procedure but I really don't want to spend the money if I get the same (there lack of) results. Of course I've already went through all the creme and over the counter products as a first go to. I CANNOT consider invasive surgery because I'm a college student and cannot afford this, plus most people that I've shown seem to think that I wouldn't even be an eligible candidate for this sort of thing. I've lost all this weight so I could be confident with my shirt off and I've gone through so much to still be conscious. Please help me if you have any suggestions or any advice on anything I could do/take to help this. Procedures, peptides, anything I'm not thinking of maybe? Thank you for your time and any input you may have! Much appreciated.

Last edited:
I feel like it just looks more droopy after cutting. Kinda depressing haha. I've done absolutely no carb diet for months with about 40 mins of cardio and weight training and I can't seem to touch below about 14% at all. Don't get my body at all.

It won't matter if you have zero carbs if you are eating too many fats/protein. Get blood work to make sure there's no underlying conditions and adjust your diet from there.

Remember you can out eat 40 min of cardio in about 30 seconds

You need to keep track of your calories. If you get leaner you will look better. You still have fat to lose. If you aren't losing weight then you aren't in a caloric deficit.

I feel like it just looks more droopy after cutting. Kinda depressing haha. I've done absolutely no carb diet for months with about 40 mins of cardio and weight training and I can't seem to touch below about 14% at all. Don't get my body at all.

This could be the issue, months with no carb - your body is probably incredibly depleted and fighting you now. You should try carb cycling. Hit up 3J and he'll sort you out.

Also judging off the photos you attached, you are well above 14% BF.

Not interested in growing a vagina but what sbout those wraps the chicks use? I've recently come down about 10lbs and there's a little skin (ok it's still fat but whatever lol) sag going on in the lower abs. Have a cousin trying to push those "it works" wraps on me.

This could be the issue, months with no carb - your body is probably incredibly depleted and fighting you now. You should try carb cycling. Hit up 3J and he'll sort you out.

Also judging off the photos you attached, you are well above 14% BF.

Yeah I lost about 25 lbs from it but then it just quit working. Then I tried carb cycling and that didn't work. So now I just said screw it and went on another bulking cycle and will cut again after this bulking cycle. I might've been slightly over 15-16% but you don't look as cut with saggy skin. Bf % just don't look the same as it does with others. My lowest was about 14-15%. I've really wanted to try a 3J diet but I have no income and I know he's kinda pricey on a diet plan.

Not interested in growing a vagina but what sbout those wraps the chicks use? I've recently come down about 10lbs and there's a little skin (ok it's still fat but whatever lol) sag going on in the lower abs. Have a cousin trying to push those "it works" wraps on me.

Have you tried them? Do you know if they work? I might try that. It may only cut out some water weight temporarily tho. :/

Here is an idea for you: try gaining some muscle mass / overall.. Increasing your lbm will tighten the skin to a certain extent.. Beside that and in order to solve the problem completely you need to go under the knife, I've seen 2 cases for guys who had surgery, and what I saw will make me think twice .. I didn't like the results at all, unless the 2 doctors who made them are stupid ass holes which is possible.

Here is an idea for you: try gaining some muscle mass / overall.. Increasing your lbm will tighten the skin to a certain extent.. Beside that and in order to solve the problem completely you need to go under the knife, I've seen 2 cases for guys who had surgery, and what I saw will make me think twice .. I didn't like the results at all, unless the 2 doctors who made them are stupid ass holes which is possible.

Been working out and dieting religiously for 4 years now. This is my 4th cycle. I've been trying hard to get huge.
So what you're saying is the answer might just be to get freaky monster huge? I like that idea! Haha. Might just have to go with HGH if my results are lacking.

you have to lean out quite a bit more yet... when you say you've been dieting, what does that consist of? for example have you tried to keep carbs below 100gram everyday for a few months (combined with 300+grams of protein)?

drink 6-8 liters of water

try that along with 30min cardio 5 days per week after training...

do this for 6 months, then see where you are at

HgH isnt going to do shit for u, if u dont have your diet in order, your going to bulk back up? why dont u try leaning out some more like china suggested or eat at maintenance ( recomp), add some cardio and hopefully gain some lbm in the process to fill in that loose skin
doing a yo yo approach cut then bulk back up without proper dieting skills u are just going to be adding more fat back on then muscle, equalling more loose skin when u chop again

Like china and rida said, you still got quite a bit of fat to lose. You can get leaner and then do a bulk. If you get big enough, you will fill out the skin, but from what i'm seeing you got a good amount of fat on your body. That makes you look more saggy. Matty is right, HGH won't do shit for you unless everything is on point and the stuff is expensive and takes a long time to take effect.

Have you tried them? Do you know if they work? I might try that. It may only cut out some water weight temporarily tho. :/

All those wraps do is pull water to the top of the subcutaneous layer, smoothing out dimples and lumps. It's garbage like 99% of the stuff they try to sell to the fatties in our instant gratification society that is America.

OP: Keep at it, you'll see more changes as you continue getting closer to 10%. I personally have lost over 200lbs of body fat in the last couple years, and know all too well the joys of loose skin. The only REAL way that I know of that works is to go under the knife. It sucks, but you have to ask yourself how badly do you want to reach your goals. ;)

Back