any1 got panic attacks from gear usage

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
i finished a cycle few months back-- i now think i may suffer panic disorder now--i dont get rapid heart ot chest pain--i feel a minor fear of going crazy or if i take gear i may lose control and sometimes i get a confused feeling.
any1 suffer this or is just me

ive heard that eq has that effect on people but not sure about anything else . if you decide to cycle again stay away from eq and use short ester gear like prop along with an oral like dbol or winnie , that way if you have trouble you can stop the cycle and it will clear out of your system asap . my best advice is talk to your doctor about the feelings but i would leave out the talk about gear .

I am prone to anxiety, and eq is the only gear that made me uncomfortable. Most other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) actually level me out a bit and make me more relaxed. Oh, except fina.

DADAWG said:
ive heard that eq has that effect on people but not sure about anything else . if you decide to cycle again stay away from eq and use short ester gear like prop along with an oral like dbol or winnie , that way if you have trouble you can stop the cycle and it will clear out of your system asap . my best advice is talk to your doctor about the feelings but i would leave out the talk about gear .

good advice right there!!!

Im on ive been on tren 4 weeks was thinking about going for 16 but im depressed i have mood swings i have insomnia i have huge pimples they pop and bleed through some of my shirts im starting minocycline(sp) tonight trileptol (sp) for mood swings elavile for depression. Im strong as fuck though and hard as a rock. I also get pumps in my left calve that hurt from shifting my truck on the way to work. I love it but i hate it right now.

I gotta agree with the eq giving you anxiety attacks. But it depends on your body and all that so some people are not affected by it. However, I sometimes feel the need to destory something or I get the possessed feeling of wanting to do bad things to my ex gf hehe. Don't know if the enhanced hatred for her is due to my gear usage or if I just truely hate her. I also get all pissed over nothing at work or if dinner aint being cooked. Just learn to control it (if you can) :)

Back