Anyone else get fat head syndrome?

jj23

I'm on a bulking cycle with Test and Deca, 4th week in and boy my head is like a f*ckin beachball!! I guess it's the water retention, either from the AS or from the Creatine.

Anybody else seem to get real puffy in the face? Any way to avoid it? Guess not...

im gettin that on enanthate. relatives/family say im gettin fat. they dont know the truth.

My fuckin buddys all say " Dude your head is gettin so damn big I dont think we can get it through the door no more" Body looks good but head is very big on Mass cycle. Does go down little with L-Dex but Im at 700mg Test Prop ED / 700 mg EQ ED / 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED. The Winstrol (winny) I just started 2 weeks ago and its also helping. I also cut out all extra salt and drink 2 gallons water per day instead of 1 gallon seams to be helping me.

This morning the back of my neck, just under the hairline is swollen causing a big crease in the skin. Is this water retention to blame again? It's not painful but kind of tingly when rubbed.

jj23 said:
This morning the back of my neck, just under the hairline is swollen causing a big crease in the skin. Is this water retention to blame again? It's not painful but kind of tingly when rubbed.

Jesus. How fucking bloated are you? I would chill out with the salt if i was you. Start drinking more water, start taking some anti-e, and maybe a mild diuretic. Put lemons in your water, or drink some cranberry juice.

bigp106 said:
My fuckin buddys all say " Dude your head is gettin so damn big I dont think we can get it through the door no more" Body looks good but head is very big on Mass cycle. Does go down little with L-Dex but Im at 700mg Test Prop ED / 700 mg EQ ED / 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED. The Winstrol (winny) I just started 2 weeks ago and its also helping. I also cut out all extra salt and drink 2 gallons water per day instead of 1 gallon seams to be helping me.

are you saying your taking 700mg of prop ED and 700mg EQ ed or did you mean per week?

Back