Anyone else here only eat 4 meals/day? (inc. P.shakes)

Drveejay11

I am banned!
I recently switched and I feel soooooooooo much better! Zero bloat whatsoever anymore!!!!

60-70 grams Protein each meal = 240-280 grams/day!

It's plenty........GOD I FEEL GREAT!

By the way, I used to do: 5-6 meals/day (inc P.shakes) in 50 Gram/Protein doses instead! ALWAYS bloated!

7:00

11:00

3:00

7:00 pm

I usually eat like that, but I have snacks all day long. I pretty much don't stop eating until I go to bed.

meals at:
6:00 A.M.

8:00 A.M.

11:00 A.M.

2:00 P.M

Snack pre-workout

Shake post workout

Dinner around 7:00

Cottage Cheese and milk between 9:00 - 10:00

Bed

LongBall

how many protein shakes do you all consume in a day? When i'm on I take 3 a day, each containing about 60 grams protein. Am I overdoing it?

7-8 for me, glad its workin for you, i might have to try that. however i am a firm believer of eating little and often.

THE BOUNCER said:
not me, at least 8 meals a day for me. 4 meals just isn't enough IMO.

All depends on size. I'm 5"8 190 and it works for me............but the main reason behind the 6 meals is metabolism. I never actually stop eating though as I'm always pickin at something. This thread is making me hungry.

Check with Hamburglar, I mean Billy Bathgate. He's the diet Guru:p

God i would die if I tryed to eat 4 meals a day, my metabolism is way to fast for that. I stuggle to make it 2hrs.

Right now I eat at 7:00, 9:30, 12:00, 3:00, 5:00, 7:30-8:00, 930-10, 11:30-12.
8 meals a day for me, and if I wasn't cutting I would prolly try to fit one or two in, I have been starving trying to go 2-3hrs...arhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
The Terminator said:
I would really question whether or not you could assimilate that much protein at once... Feeling gassy at all? :fart:
the body is an amazing thing it somehow manages to adjust to whatever we put it through , if you suddenly raised your protein it would take time to adjust but it will adjust

Back