anyone else see that ad at top of page?

JohnnyVain

anyone else see the ad for 'europharmacies" ....how in the hell can they get away with that.....they advertise test!!!

legal there...

ok its maybe legal there...i dont know how but what happens if someone here in the U.S ordered that stuff.?

ok its maybe legal there...i dont know how but what happens if someone here in the U.S ordered that stuff.?

You get bigger!

It's a great product line - I'm running it right now with very good results - this is from our sponsor Z.

It's still a little early in the cycle to give a full review - however I can tell you the quality of tis product is solid and would give it a strong recommendation. :)

JV they are a sponsor for a reason. We can't get to much into details but if it's legal there you can order and the can ship. Granted it's not legal here BUT I'm sure you have noticed a lot of people talk about having different things shipped from different places.

haha... most of us z or n guys are all happy though. That says something

Yeah - and I tell ya what - I was really screwed before I tried Z!

I do all of my lifting at home and don't know anyone locally who works out other than myself...

A half vial off cyp left ... "what to do, what to do?"

Then I found the Z thread - researched everything I could find on Z's products and service - pushed aside the second hand bullshit and those without any credibility.

And here I am - six orders later with Z - and could not be any happier - all six orders have been awesome! :D

These threads are very important - both good and bad - but they have to be 100% true based on your own experience.

Hearsay and second hand information has no place in the forum - there's just too much bullshit created with the intent to destroy one business for the benefit of another.

Back