anyone ever had probs with getpinz.com

jb160

My order was shipped on the 24th I know it has only been a week but they said 2-5 days but who knows. Where are they located anyone know?

They're in Florida bro.
My orders always arrived within 2-3 days. No longer.
And I placed shitload of orders with them.
Never one mistake or anything.
Did you try contacting them?

Yea, I order and its here in two days. Im in Michigan and there in Florida. Pretty good service and great timing. Shoot them a E-mail or check your tracking number.

I actually ordered last week and I got my darts in about 2-3 days.
I've ordered about 5 times from them, you need to contact them or check on the status of your order.

Holy Shit! This guy is one of the best friends the bodybuilding community has ever had. First rate in every way.

First class all the way. Never more than 2 days from FL to AR. Painless online ordering.

they're wonderful human beings... They've made a mistake with my order once before, and corrected the problem the next day.

Im just curious.why do you guys even bother with that.I walked right into the store and had absolutley no problem.Just curious,not trying to be a jerk...

Maybe because in some states its illegal to buy pinz and syringes without a script.
And also some might not feel very comfortable buying them in person.
I always get looks when I pick up pins at my local pharmacy.
They look at me like Im a heroin addict or something :D

Numbnutz11731 said:
Im just curious.why do you guys even bother with that.I walked right into the store and had absolutley no problem.Just curious,not trying to be a jerk...

Numbnutz11731 said:

I don't mind buying them at my pharmacy but I also ordered and amp opener and I figured might as well buy pins since the shipping will be the same. I am gonna have to go to the pharm today if I don't get them today though.

Back