Anyone ever used Melanotan?

lachrymist

Thinking about getting some saw some reviews that it can help keep a tan and will help with burning, winter is coming trying not to turn back into snow white. Was going to get it from a sponsored site on here.

I take it and everyone asks me daily if Im getting spray tanned. Even the tanning chicks are like how have you only been coming for a month 2-3 time a week and look like that.
I just say your beds are amazing. Lol

My first bottle I ever did killed my hunger when I was bulking, made me sick.
When I started the second time around, I've had no issues "except"
I have at least 30 moles that appeared and look like someone threw oil drops on me.
They fade away pretty quick but take awhile to completely go away.

a friend of mine did it and it works well..not only his tan but his libido as well. Almost overkill w the color

I used about a quarter of what I've read for the dosing and the stuff still made me dark. I tried to do it gradual so I started with a very low dose but it didn't even matter. Everyone noticed lol. I had to dose it at night because right after the injection, even with a small amount, it made me feel pretty sick.

As for libido the stuff is off the charts.

Yeah my first time I tapered up to about 150.
My second time I just blast 250 Ed till I have color then 250eod until I'm dark
now im at 250 before I tan Here and there.

I also take it IM instead of subQ, I hate subQ shots.

Don't roast me boys but I recently read an article, and it was suggesting melanotan is being linked to a type of cancer. I know, I know, isn't everything these days linked to that. I'm trying to find the article I read as soon as I leave the board. fcking iPads won't multitask......lol
I know a pro who recently stopped using it for this reason.
I'm not saying it's true, but as we already walk a thin line health wise with aas it would really suck to find out a tanner be the culprit.
just passing this on, I have no opinion on this matter, as I'm "in the dark" ......get it? dark? :)

Here is a link elsewhere on this forum regarding dosing info. All I'm gonna say is be careful. Figure your dose wrong, and you'll have a boner ALL DAY. A painful one at that. I mean, that's what somebody else told me. Yeah, that.

Don't roast me boys but I recently read an article, and it was suggesting melanotan is being linked to a type of cancer. I know, I know, isn't everything these days linked to that. I'm trying to find the article I read as soon as I leave the board. fcking iPads won't multitask......lol
I know a pro who recently stopped using it for this reason.
I'm not saying it's true, but as we already walk a thin line health wise with aas it would really suck to find out a tanner be the culprit.
just passing this on, I have no opinion on this matter, as I'm "in the dark" ......get it? dark? :)

On the same note, I've also heard it being used as a prevention. It darkens or brings to the surface, moles/freckles/blemishes you didn't know existed. If they look a little funky, you go get it/them checked out and subsequently removed. Thus, preventing cancer. Who really knows though, right?

On the same note, I've also heard it being used as a prevention. It darkens or brings to the surface, moles/freckles/blemishes you didn't know existed. If they look a little funky, you go get it/them checked out and subsequently removed. Thus, preventing cancer. Who really knows though, right?

That's interesting, but I guess there is always a debate on claims like something being a cancer agent, and others stating it is a preventative measure. that's what I like about this board, the open conversation and a bunch of people offering up information and personal opinions and experience.
There is a wealth of knowledge and experience among the members on here, if people will listen you can learn a lot. I know I have in here. :)

That's interesting, but I guess there is always a debate on claims like something being a cancer agent, and others stating it is a preventative measure. that's what I like about this board, the open conversation and a bunch of people offering up information and personal opinions and experience.
There is a wealth of knowledge and experience among the members on here, if people will listen you can learn a lot. I know I have in here. :)

This is exactly why I've lurked for so long and will be a member as long as I breathe.

No clue if it's a carcinogen or not, but I always thought it was funny that tanning beds were once endorsed for PREVENTING cancer. Vitamin D deficiency can exponentially increase free radicals in the body - increasing the risks of cancer.

Of course they soon decided it was healthier to take a pill (go figure) than possibly risk cancer from UV-B exposure.

Sorry OP, not much experience to offer outside the fact that I've had it in my RUI cart numerous times, only to change my mind as I'm afraid I'll get too dark.

I've used Melanotan II all this year... the guys are right, when you first use it, you really do get random boners for no reason, morning, noon and night - but these subside after a couple of weeks...

There's a really good dosing guide on google that I followed - it worked a treat... if I can find it, I'll attach the link...

If you load up on it before a vacation, you'll get a tan that will be the envy of everyone, you do go a seriously nice walnut brown colour.

On the downside, if you are freckly or a mole type person, these will enhance greatly - any sun spots you have will become much more prominent - and they will remain like this as long as you're on it.

I also took my injections right before bedtime, as initially they were making me feel nauseous.

https://www.muscle-research.com/showthread.php?775-Melanotan-2-information

Thinking about getting some saw some reviews that it can help keep a tan and will help with burning, winter is coming trying not to turn back into snow white. Was going to get it from a sponsored site on here.

i have used it countless times and really like RUI's MT2 .
great to build a tan and protection in research and keep color the whole winter with maybe 2 actual tans.
I love the stuff!
need to get back on top of it i havent takin it in months and color isnt as dark at moment, still there though

i have used it countless times and really like RUI's MT2 .
great to build a tan and protection in research and keep color the whole winter with maybe 2 actual tans.
I love the stuff!
need to get back on top of it i havent takin it in months and color isnt as dark at moment, still there though

What do you use as a winter maintenance dose JP?

Back