Anyone got a gf with breast implants?

I like big natural titties. I like to squeeze them, lick them, suck on them, massage them, caress them, hug them, hold them, kiss them, talk to them, pinch them, rub them, fondle them, slap them, molest them, and much much more.

Titties make my world go round

No man...I hate fake. I hate fake people so damn much, men or women.

A woman who gets fake breasts essentially to me shows instability. To actually get them is a result of many levels of psychological reactions, all of which I interpret as trouble.

I like A cup and B cup girls.

Girls like Summer Altice, and the last girl I was courting(She was probably between A-B), the last girl I liked after her, though my current girlfriend has larger ones lol.

But a girl who is willing to go under the knife to get fake tits, is not someone I want to trust with my kids. Why? Because to be willing to go so far, to feel accepted... well in a moment of weakness, what other things is she willing to do and what lengths will she go for comfort and acceptance....

Fake tans are a turn off, fake hair is a turn off, colored contacts piss me off, and fake tits piss me off. All of them are layers of personality issues in my opinion.
From a women's perspective... yes when I was younger (teens and throughout my early 20's I was a full B cup), after having a child and your body changes, somethings do not go back to their normal sizes, I agree with Sassy about Breast feeding and fullness and once Breast Feeding ends shrinkage begins, It's not necessarily insecurities that cause us to think about potentially going under the knife, it's more about adding something extra to it to bring it back to its full potential (we know what we had and want it back again).

WHY DO MEN take AAS? It to improve their bodies once they have naturally reached the maxium potential their bodies will let them get to while eating clean and training hard, eventually things stop growing and producing the results without a little extra help hence why cycles begin.

Well couldn't this be the same reason some of us women get boob jobs or think about getting boob jobs. I would get a lift, to make them perky B cups again, after having a baby, their appearance changes some sag, some become different sizes all together, I would love to not wear a bra and not have them sag, even a little... I am too young to have sagging boobs and when they were still a D cup they were heavy and uncomfortable. I am hoping once I reach my Goal weight/bf that my boobs return to a B cup. I don't like Big Boobies on me...

Last edited:
I hate how women think they need larger breasts.... Every girl I have been madly attracted to had A-B cup breasts.

Its society messing with you -.-

Personally if I found out a girl had fake breasts, I would instantly end the relationship.

Haha you have got to be kidding me. You realize we're on an AAS site right? All of us here are trying to improve the way we look, which includes taking drugs that help us achieve that. Sounds like you got some really high standards to what a woman should be. I don't hate on anyone for wanting to feel good about how they look.

I like big natural titties. I like to squeeze them, lick them, suck on them, massage them, caress them, hug them, hold them, kiss them, talk to them, pinch them, rub them, fondle them, slap them, molest them, and much much more.

Titties make my world go round

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I love them tig ol bitties

Haha you have got to be kidding me. You realize we're on an AAS site right? All of us here are trying to improve the way we look, which includes taking drugs that help us achieve that. Sounds like you got some really high standards to what a woman should be. I don't hate on anyone for wanting to feel good about how they look.

Well I am still natty :bigok: Even with 5 years of intense study of anabolic pharmacology.

Its just women try so hard to meet societies ideals. Every girl I have had, i try to get her to wear no make up at all, and get her to feel great about how she is and who she is. She doesnt need to dye her hair, or have surgeries.

I guess its not that I hate the actual idea of breast implants, its just that I feel women should be proud of who they are.

Say if a woman had breast cancer and lost them...It would make sense.

But normally, your focused too much on something that to me shouldnt be that big of a deal.

Well I am still natty :bigok: Even with 5 years of intense study of anabolic pharmacology.

Its just women try so hard to meet societies ideals. Every girl I have had, i try to get her to wear no make up at all, and get her to feel great about how she is and who she is. She doesnt need to dye her hair, or have surgeries.

I guess its not that I hate the actual idea of breast implants, its just that I feel women should be proud of who they are.

But normally, your focused too much on something that to me shouldnt be that big of a deal.

I hear what your saying but I just think your trying too hard to read into shit. The fact that a woman has breast implants, or a guy takes AAS, or whatever it may be does not necessarily determine the type of person that they really are. You could be misssing out on something great if you didn't open your mind to things like this. Nobody on this earth is perfect and all of us want to feel confident about the way we look and the way others see us.

I hear what your saying but I just think your trying too hard to read into shit. The fact that a woman has breast implants, or a guy takes AAS, or whatever it may be does not necessarily determine the type of person that they really are. You could be misssing out on something great if you didn't open your mind to things like this. Nobody on this earth is perfect and all of us want to feel confident about the way we look and the way others see us.

Your pretty much right. I just think I hate American society so much that it bleeds into everything -.-

And its a common saying that my problem is I think too much.

That being said, I still would not date a girl with fake ones. I don't want to touch her body and think "This isnt even her, its fake parts"

Last edited:
I personally have been struggling with whether or not I should get them. I have a small B at this point after nursing my son and I want my original boobs back! I have been told by my ex's not to dare touch them but I really want to. I will wait until I am done having kids first. One more and them I will prob buy some.

Do what makes you happy and more attractive in your own mind. If you feel hot, you're gonna put out a hot vibe. As far as the man in your life, if he's a real man who really in love with you, he'll love you no matter what.

Just because I have an insecurity does not make me any less of a woman. In fact, the fact that I can openly admit that it is makes me very human. I am extremely proud of who I am inside and outside. I can guarantee you that just because a woman does not dye her hair, wear makeup, tan or have fake boobs will make her any better of a mother or person for that matter. I find that extremely insulting, judgemental and sexist.

Do you work out? (so do I btw)
I do my nails.
Do you eat healthy? (so do I btw)
I dye my hair.
Do you walk around in second hand ripped and stained jeans because you don't give a shit about what people think? Or do you dress nice when in public for your own self gratification of feeling good about the way you are representing yourself?
Would you have ever got braces? Or used acne medication? SAME SHIT.

There is no difference. You are not necessarily an insecure person because you constantly keep your body the way YOU like it. It is not necessarily for anyone else. I like the way I present myself. However, I also want my body back to the way it was pre-child. This does not make me a weak individual. It makes me an individual period to make the choices on how I look. I don't care if you are Brad Pitt, as a human we ALL have insecurities and if getting surgery makes you feel good about yourself then FUCK EVERYONE ELSE and what they think.

Last edited:
Just because I have an insecurity does not make me any less of a woman. In fact, the fact that I can openly admit that it is makes me very human. I am extremely proud of who I am inside and outside. I can guarantee you that just because a woman does not dye her hair, wear makeup, tan or have fake boobs will make her any better of a mother or person for that matter. I find that extremely insulting, judgemental and sexist.

Do you work out? (so do I btw)
I do my nails.
Do you eat healthy? (so do I btw)
I dye my hair.
Do you walk around in second hand ripped and stained jeans because you don't give a shit about what people think? Or do you dress nice when in public for your own self gratification of feeling good about the way you are representing yourself?
Would you have ever got braces? Or used acne medication? SAME SHIT.

There is no difference. You are not necessarily an insecure person because you constantly keep your body the way YOU like it. It is not necessarily for anyone else. I like the way I present myself. However, I also want my body back to the way it was pre-child. This does not make me a weak individual. It makes me an individual period to make the choices on how I look. I don't care if you are Brad Pitt, as a human we ALL have insecurities and if getting surgery makes you feel good about yourself then FUCK EVERYONE ELSE and what they think.

I think I am coming across the wrong way.

Its just not something I will deal with with a girl. Because of my opinions of it.

Acne medicine prevents scars and pot marks. Braces effect your health, as you age bone degeneration and structural issues can arise even causing an inflamed jaw where it connects and chronic pain(I have experienced this).

Laser eye surgery makes sense. Braces make sense. Neither of this leave foreign objects inside your body.

http://www.breastimplantinfo.org/augment/implantfacts.html

Some of the health risks invovled with breast implants make the people on here who use AAS seem like they are not taking big risks at all.

If its true, EVERY IMPLANT is guaranteed to eventually break. And you will inevitably require another surgery for the breast implants eventually.

Tell me...When is the last time braces killed someone? Or caused severe disease? Or mad them terminally ill?

I do not want a girl to possible start a family with that 8 years down the road, the side effect of a constant slow leak of the poisons in her fake breasts will take its toll, and now I have my child with no mother because she was reckless.

Risks include
Auto-immune diseases.
Cancers.
Death.

As well as countless possible side effects from the leaking that almost every implant has.

BUT, you will feel better...at least until one ruptures because you fell, or was in an accident. Or hell it just had a fault in it. Then its possible you may be coughing up liquid silicone and in serious trouble.(confirmed reports).

How about this as you age

Women with implants have raised concerns about memory loss, difficulties with concentration, and other cognitive problems. FDA's analysis of studies by implant companies found a significant increase in neurological symptoms

But as long as you will remember it, you will feel better.

Sticking fake toxic items in your body, and leaving them in there for YEARS at a time...

"Financial Costs. Breast implant surgery is not a one-time cost. On average, implants last 7-12 years, and each replacement adds to the cost. Even if the implant itself is replaced for free, or if the surgeon offers his or her services for free, the cost of the medical facility, anesthesiology, and other expenses can still cost many thousands of dollars for each surgery"

So what happens if your in a rough time and just lost your job, recently single again, your trying to feed your kids, and you now have a confirmed leaking of an implant but the cost of removal is too high for you. Whats your next move?

In a country with an unstable economy, something like breast implants is really setting yourself up for trouble if times get rough. Unless your fine with a back alley surgeons hack job removal. Even the E.R. is known for hack job removals in situations where they handle things.

Outside of medical reasons, such as reconstructive surgery, I find all plastic surgery utterly useless and it has a negative impact on our society.

Is it worth the risk of possible leaving your kids motherless because something goes wrong from an unnecessary procedure? Thats what it boils down to in my eyes. Thats why I have such a negative opinion of it.

And then think about your kids as teenagers, and you have to stand there and tell them "They are perfect the way they are" when they are feeling like trash, or someone insulted them, or they feel bad because of a breakup, etc,etc...and yet they look at your words that fall flat in their minds because...obviously you do not believe the very things you are saying to them.

People just do not look at how deep things are. EVERYTHING in life is interconnected on a web, and if something lands on one spot the vibrations from it are felt throughout. There are always side effects from any action we take.

Its not a simple "This results in this", it will all have an effect on you psychologically, mentally, physically, socially, etc. Often in perplexing ways that do not make sense to individuals until years later.

Last edited:
Lol Well I apologize but you did not come across as if you were concerned about our health in the first post. I don't know how dying our hair or wearing make up effects our health negatively.

As a matter of fact you came across as you were judging women who want breast implants, dye their hair etc as women you would not want around your children because they have self worth issues. Its find if you don't want this kind of woman for yourself but bulking ALL woman who care about their looks to be screwed up in the head in a little off the wall.

I responded to physical changes that everyone does at some point because to an extent EVERYONE cares about how they are perceived. If you did not care about how you were perceived, you would not have changed your argument once you saw that what you said was offensive on many levels and to many people.

Just Sayin'...

Zero V... I understand what you are trying to say now. It really didn't come across like that in the beginning, this is why we took offense, thank you for clarifying and providing a different point of view on Breast Implants.

sorry that I took what you originally said the wrong way.

Last edited:
Lol Well I apologize but you did not come across as if you were concerned about our health in the first post. I don't know how dying our hair or wearing make up effects our health negatively.

As a matter of fact you came across as you were judging women who want breast implants, dye their hair etc as women you would not want around your children because they have self worth issues. Its find if you don't want this kind of woman for yourself but bulking ALL woman who care about their looks to be screwed up in the head in a little off the wall.

I responded to physical changes that everyone does at some point because to an extent EVERYONE cares about how they are perceived. If you did not care about how you were perceived, you would not have changed your argument once you saw that what you said was offensive on many levels and to many people.

Just Sayin'...

Trying to look good is fine. I admit getting a 6 pack in the gym enhances more than just the health, but the mental attitude, appeal to the opposite sex, etc.

But when it comes to dyeing hair and make up...I just hate it because so many girls do not freaking need it, and they drop money into it when they really do not need it in any way to be beautiful.

And yeah...its hard to portray the entire aspect of why I am against breast implants in ANYONE. Its just a risk thats almost guaranteed to eventually cause issues and suffering. Its not like a tattoo, or a new hair color, or getting in shape.

Its a risky move, that can have serious issues down the road. There are many things a person can do to improve their image. My issue is the people willing to slice and dice themselves for it, when it can hurt more than just them. Even AAS/HGH does not seem that bad considering it can take men who are stuck in bed and feeble, and give them a second chance at life, to play with their grand children, etc.

I guess its all this Jersey Shore, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Tots and Tiaras or whatever it is, botox injections, etc,etc,etc....has gotten me to the point where its an emotion based subject for me.

Like I said a bald girl is beautiful, a girl without makeup is beautiful, a woman who beat breast cancer but the loss shows and she wears baggy shirts to cover it up...she is beautiful.

Glad it is a little more clear lol... I was like man I pissed off two of my favorite ladies :(

The barbie doll mentality can go fk itself.

Last edited:

Just Sayin'...

I can understand the health risks associated with Fake tans, makeup, hair dyes
It's the chemicals inside them that can cause health risks...

But it's our choice to do those things no one else's, we live with the consequences with the descisions we choose to make. What ever they may be.

Last edited:
Dont worry. I took that the wrong way too then because I do alllll of those things. Not for anyone else but for me. I like to do them and feel good regardless of them. I just like being at my full potential. Peaceeeee.....

Dont worry. I took that the wrong way too then because I do alllll of those things. Not for anyone else but for me. I like to do them and feel good regardless of them. I just like being at my full potential. Peaceeeee.....

This link sure took a turn!

Sassytassie84 & Smilee21,
I have seen some of your PIC'S and you both are very beautiful woman and do not need any work done on your chest. Pretty much every guy I know would rather have a nature chest than a pumped up one. We call it the pencil test if you can put a pencil under your breast and hold it with you nature breast that is the best, we like some sag. Most guy really like panty lines to but that is a different subject.
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
well said sassy, i think you should do what ever makes u feel good and forget about what people say, your an adult and im sure you considered all the pros and cons

Back