Anyone got a gf with breast implants?

What is wrong with you guys??? How can you not be attracted to natural tits? You worry about them getting old and saggy when the time comes just have the lifted. But if you prefer fake over natural you prob havent had a good set of natural tits !!!

Im seein a girl with fakies right now. Nice fake titties! I like them, but i like natty titts too. Each have their advantages. Nice big fakies>Small/floppy natties.

Im not a tits kinda guy for some reason. I could care less if they are big, little, fake or real. My wife has small small natural boobs and that suits me just fine. As long as they dont have hair growing out at the nipple, I'm good!

I met this chick a few months back and we exchanged numbers. Well, I waited a while to finally hit her up and she told me that she needed to finish getting her "ducks in a row" before we started hanging out. I assumed she had to take care of an ex or something. She and I had our first date this week and I was blown away when I saw a new pair of 34Ds just for me!!! I must say, they are the best thing since sliced bread!

Fake ;) although the girls with fake boobs are the most likely to be crazy due to self esteem /body image /jealousy issues. But I can't say much last 3 gfs have had them D,C,DD in no particular order lol

Be em large, or small, I prefer real. Not sure I could be with a girl with fake boobs due to the psychology that drove her to get them is a red flag to underlying problems...

Be em large, or small, I prefer real. Not sure I could be with a girl with fake boobs due to the psychology that drove her to get them is a red flag to underlying problems...

Lmao! You have a point! I've bought 2 sets for 2 of my ex wives, wants that say about me!?
I attract crazies or I make em crazies... Haha

my gf is thinking about getting fake ones, but we were wondering how that works with having kids and breast feeding. You can still breast feed just fine with the big ass thing of silicone in there?

LOL!!! This is the funniest thread I've ever read!!! Fucking hilarious!!! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard just reading shit!

my gf is thinking about getting fake ones, but we were wondering how that works with having kids and breast feeding. You can still breast feed just fine with the big ass thing of silicone in there?

Have her do one, then try and get some milk out of that bad boy. If it works get the other one done :D

I've had my share of women with implants and I've never really liked them. They don't feel right or move right during activity time :) they can also become cold to the touch if the temperature isn't warm.

I will gladly take natural small breasts over large fake ones!

ya i luv my gf big fake boobs there so nice n feel so real.. she went from a 34b to a 34 d.. they were 6500 dollars. nips r always hard. she is 110lbs n 5'3.. so nice i luv her n the boobs to..

She looks good but seriously man, put her to clean that damn room! :)

Back