Anyone have final comments...

xzon

Master of the Universe
i have decided this to be my first cycle, any help or revisions would be nice. im mostly concerned with revisions to the side effect meds (PCT,anti-e,etc) thanks guys!

Week 1 to 10: 500 mg of Testosterone Enanthate / week
250 mg Mondays & 250 mg Thursdays

Week 1 to 10: Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD

Week 11 to 12: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED

Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy

Looks good...only suggestion i would have is wait to run the A-dex, wait untill you see if you even want to use it...just my 2 cents...but either way...good luck

should i change the hcg to:

Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day

?
i just really need help making a good pct
i want hte least problems possible during and after cycle
as well for anti-e

Definitely hold off on the adex until (if) you need it - you want to maintain SOME estrogen - just use it if you get too much bloat/boobs.

You might want to frontload the Enth too, otherwise it might not kick in until as late as wk 5 and then, effectively, you only have a 5 wk cycle. Either 1000mgs WK1 or 750mgs WK 1 & 2 would bring it forward a few weeks - well worth it IMO.

xzon said:
should i change the hcg to:

Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day

?
i just really need help making a good pct
i want hte least problems possible during and after cycle
as well for anti-e

If you're going to run HCG during your cycle don't use it until your balls start to shrink, which wont of course be until after your test has totally kicked in - beforehand would be a waste. You may want to run some Nolva whilst you use HCG during cycle. Low frequent doses seem to produce the best results v sides for PCT.

so perv u think this would be a better idea:

Week 1 to 2: 750 mg of testosterone enanthate / week

Week 3 to 10: 500 mg of Testosterone Enanthate / week

Week 4 to 12: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED

Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy

?

I think your first draft was fine.

I don't necessarily agree that you need to hold off on arimidex. It kinda depends if you care whether you bloat up noticeably or not. Personally I've never had any gyno symptoms but still run the same dose of arimidex you planned to keep water off.

Normally, frontloading is saved for later cycles, but 750 mgs. in the first 2 weeks isn't crazy.

Trevdog said:
I think your first draft was fine.

I don't necessarily agree that you need to hold off on arimidex. It kinda depends if you care whether you bloat up noticeably or not. Personally I've never had any gyno symptoms but still run the same dose of arimidex you planned to keep water off.

Normally, frontloading is saved for later cycles, but 750 mgs. in the first 2 weeks isn't crazy.

In total agreement with you Trev.

........and to add to your comment on front-loading, I don't recommend it unless you have done that particular steroid before and know exactly how you are going to react to it.

Just my opinion, I wouldn't front-load. If you have enough gear to front-load, just extend the cycle to 12 weeks. I don't believe front-loading would make much difference in how soon it "kicks in" I think the 2 extra weeks would give you better results.

so this will be my final result? anyone have any disagreements about it? thanks for all the help i just wana get my 1st cycle right.

Week 1 to 12: 500 mg of Testosterone Enanthate / week

Week 1 to 12: Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD

Week 13 to 14: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED

Week 15 to 17: Clomid Therapy

Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

trev and SC...the only reason i thought to hold off on the A-dex is because this is his first cycle, and for all he knows, he won't bloat at all...i would want to see how im affected first...just my opinion...

xzon said:
so this will be my final result? anyone have any disagreements about it? thanks for all the help i just wana get my 1st cycle right.

Week 1 to 12: 500 mg of Testosterone Enanthate / week

Week 1 to 12: Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD

Week 13 to 14: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED

Week 15 to 17: Clomid Therapy

Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.
Looks good Bro

JohnnyB

is there a bigger posibility of having a major estrogen rebound because of the anti-e's im taking?

panteracfh said:
trev and SC...the only reason i thought to hold off on the A-dex is because this is his first cycle, and for all he knows, he won't bloat at all...i would want to see how im affected first...just my opinion...

I don't necessarily disagree. Its not a major dilemma whether to start it from the get go or to wait and see, at least for most people.

xzon said:
is there a bigger posibility of having a major estrogen rebound because of the anti-e's im taking?

No. The "estrogen rebound" can happen if someone is using a receptor blocker like nolvadex and then abruptly stops it while estrogen levels are still high. Without the nolvadex (antagonist - prevents a response) occupying the receptors, the estrogen is free to agonize (elicit a response from) those receptors.

However, since arimidex inhibits the conversion to estrogen, it doesn't raise a "rebound" issue.

Back